PDA

View Full Version : Need so help!

protouring70
04-26-2005, 04:42 AM
I need some help with picking out a color for my 1970 Chevelle. I can't find the color. I want to do a blue with black stripes. But at the time I have a feeling that the two colors will be to dark. Here are the two colors. Please feel free to give your opinion. Also it will have a vinyl top.
Thanks, Brent

ssny1
05-05-2005, 10:58 AM
i have a 66 chevelle that i am restoring right now and i have been banging my head trying to decide on a color situation for it. a good way to get an idea about your car is to get some tracing paper and markers or colored pencils, find some pics from some super chevy mags or print out a pic off the internet, trace it then color it yourself all different combinations, that way you atleast get the general idea of whether you like this color or that.

4MuscleMachines
05-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Copy the color combo on the 04 Z06 LeMans edition. It is Lemans Blue with grey stripes. I never really liked blue until I saw the Lemans Z06..hard combo to beat!
Uhh, wait, I forgot about your black vinyl top.

jeffandre
05-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Ron has a rendition of his Camaro in a bright medium blue with black stripes that would look good, especially if you have a black vinyl top.

Roger Poirier
05-07-2005, 11:59 AM
I like steve's 1969 Camaro he just sold. That color blue would look good..... Black metallic in the stripes. R.P.