PDA

View Full Version : Re-Introduction

Modo Innovations
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
I thought I might re-introduce myself on this forum...it has been almost 5 years since my wife and I started Modo Innovations. Some of you probably have never heard of us and some of you have purchased our products either from us or our dealers. I would just like to say thank you to all of you who have purchased our products. If you are one of those who have never heard of us I invite you to check out our products on our web site. www.modoinnovations.com (http://www.modoinnovations.com)

We will be introducing some new products in the coming weeks and look forward to many more years of good times on this site.

Thanks again.

zbugger
03-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I still need to order a set of pedal covers for my '00 Z28.

johnny rockett
03-12-2010, 03:20 PM
I thought I might re-introduce myself on this forum...it has been almost 5 years since my wife and I started Modo Innovations. Some of you probably have never heard of us and some of you have purchased our products either from us or our dealers. I would just like to say thank you to all of you who have purchased our products. If you are one of those who have never heard of us I invite you to check out our products on our web site. www.modoinnovations.com (http://www.modoinnovations.com)

We will be introducing some new products in the coming weeks and look forward to many more years of good times on this site.

Thanks again.

did not forget you......love the remote trunck latch..~

Larry Callahan
03-12-2010, 03:24 PM
did not forget you......love the remote trunck latch..~

Same here

Modo Innovations
03-13-2010, 07:06 AM
I still need to order a set of pedal covers for my '00 Z28.

Allen, your purchase was the very first invoice we printed. Thanks again and I have a set of pedal covers for your '00 Z28.

Modo Innovations
03-13-2010, 07:09 AM
......love the remote trunck latch..~

Thanks, the MI 800 has been one of our best sellers and one of my personal favorites in our product line.

We have more convenience items coming soon.

Oats
03-20-2010, 03:27 PM
I see that on your website you will soon be offering power lock kits, any update on when you will have these avail? What all is included in the kit and do you have a sug price?

Modo Innovations
03-20-2010, 07:57 PM
I see that on your website you will soon be offering power lock kits, any update on when you will have these avail? What all is included in the kit and do you have a sug price?

We will be offering an installation kit not a power door lock kit. Sorry for any confusion.

The kit will aid in the installation of the locks. Our kit will take the guess work out of the power door lock actuator install on 1st gen Camaros. The kit will be released soon. It will include brackets, pre-bent rods, hardware and detailed instructions as well as templates. The price has not been finalized yet.

Blitz
04-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Shannon as the others have said, Love the Remote Truck Latch! I'm hoping that you continue to keep the early Chevelles in your R&D plans as well.