PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Interior questions?

third base
04-24-2005, 04:23 PM
First of all, does anybody know of a really good interior shop in the Sacramento area of california. Second, I am thinking about using summit seats in my 69 camaro. How do I mount my racing harness and still make the back seat functional. Any picks? Thanks- Garrett

DeepBlue68
04-24-2005, 10:08 PM
If I remember correctly, Boodlefoof (a member) has summit seats with harnesses in his 68 Camaro. He has a TON of pictures and write-ups on his website, which I've found really helpful. You might want to check them out: www.geocities.com/boodlefoof (http://www.geocities.com/boodlefoof)

third base
04-25-2005, 06:47 AM
I checked it out and it looked good except that I want to be able to use my rear seats on a regular basis. thanks- G.

MarkM66
04-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Well, you can mount the rear of the harness to the floor right behind the seat, which is the improper way to do it. Put in a cage with a crossbar. Or mount the harnesses to where the rear seat belts mount, which eliminates rear seat usage.

texasdvldog
04-25-2005, 08:43 AM
If and when you find an interior shop in Sacramento let me know! I'm in Sacramento looking for a place myself. If I find one before you I will do the same. Thanks

Armando

third base
04-25-2005, 05:11 PM
sounds good