PDA

View Full Version : New interior shots of my 67 Nova

LoPro67
03-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Take 1

LoPro67
03-04-2010, 10:44 PM
I decided to re-do the interior of my Pro-Tour 67 from black with a grey panel and red piping to lipstick red with black piping and red headliner. I know it looks pink in the photos but the red bezel on the steering wheel matches exactly.

Pink kinda freaked me out since I am currently in Afghanistan and cannot view this in person yet, and when I opened these photos, I had to take a breath. Whew...

lt1chevelle
03-04-2010, 11:12 PM
what console is that?

mc84_zz4
03-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I spot some late model GTO seats! great choice!

LoPro67
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
what console is that?

It is hand made. I wanted an arm rest with storage.

And yes, those seats are out of a 2007 GTO that had 100 miles on the car when the youngin' wrecked it. No one ever sat in the passenger seat or the back seats. Pretty good deal I thought for $900 for the fronts, rear and console. Rears didn't fit like I wanted and the console was useless to me, but otherwise, I really like the fronts a lot because I wanted a bolstered seat that sans the headrests would be low enough to be close to stock bench height since it is a non post car without a roll cage. With all four windows down it looks really nice IMO.

MrQuick
03-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Hey Jason,

Glad to see you are doing well.

Red, very bold my friend. The flash really pinks it out.

How are you doing out there?
Be safe.
Vince

LoPro67
03-05-2010, 01:44 AM
Thanks brother Vince...I am making it alright. Been real busy the past few months in the south, but doing my thing nonetheless. Paying for all the changes to the interior. I heard it put..."Done is never FUN".

Looking forward to the end of tour #8 and coming home the beginning of May and stretching the Nova's legs a bit. Maybe one of these days, I will be home long enough to make it to one of these events I fantasize about RTTH, YearOne, Powertour, etc. and meet some of the amazing people on this site that I have had an internet relationship with since early 2006 when I was in Baghdad.

Until then...:machine:

Nous Defions!