PDA

View Full Version : texting oops!

02-27-2010, 02:35 PM
I made a big time texting mistake today I thought I would share. I thought I sent my wife a text about our sexcapades from the night before. Turns out the text went to a member on this forum I had been texting about buying some parts. He took it pretty well and I thought it was pretty funny.

Any of you guys send a text to the wrong person that ended up being pretty funny or disastrous.

b-man
02-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Please post a copy of this mistakenly sent text, so we can see if we would also consider it to be pretty funny. :)

bbcc
02-27-2010, 02:51 PM
Ya we definitely need to see the text to truly know if it was funny or not.

As for your question. There is a whole site devoted to hilarious texts. Enjoy. (http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/)

jocko124
02-27-2010, 02:55 PM
For you Hogan's Heroes fans....As sergeant Schultz would say:"I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!"

joemac
02-27-2010, 06:14 PM
My brother in law who is 14 just got his first piece of tail last week and the next day sent his girlfriend a text that said "just hit it and quit it", which was supposed to go to one of his male friends. He called me asking what he should tell her and that she was pissed.:hammer:

Kenova
02-27-2010, 06:36 PM
He called me asking what he should tell her and that she was pissed.:hammer:
Just tell him to get rid of the damn phone! LOL

Ken

joemac
02-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Just tell him to get rid of the damn phone! LOL

Ken

Our youth of today, at least the ones I know would have to have their phones surgically removed. I guess every generation has their own fix. I had a pager when I was that age.

jilge71
02-28-2010, 09:33 AM
i had an oops one time but it wasnt a text...my buddy called one of the girls we thought was hot when we were driving around and left her a message about a party we were having. well he "thought" he hung up the phone as we kept talking about her. he said she wasnt girlfriend material but would prob be a good lay.....doohh she heard every bit of it on her voicemail. needless to say we dont hang out with her anymore lol live an learn

joemac
02-28-2010, 11:04 AM
i had an oops one time but it wasnt a text...my buddy called one of the girls we thought was hot when we were driving around and left her a message about a party we were having. well he "thought" he hung up the phone as we kept talking about her. he said she wasnt girlfriend material but would prob be a good lay.....doohh she heard every bit of it on her voicemail. needless to say we dont hang out with her anymore lol live an learn

that's funny shiat right there

Badley
02-28-2010, 11:40 AM
A buddies of mine 18 year old step son was trying to hit on a girl at a dance club. He sent her a text that said " You have great shakes and a grinding a*$". His first reply was from him mom, saying thanks! He accidently sent it to everyone in his phone book.

joemac
02-28-2010, 02:07 PM
A buddies of mine 18 year old step son was trying to hit on a girl at a dance club. He sent her a text that said " You have great shakes and a grinding a*$". His first reply was from him mom, saying thanks! He accidently sent it to everyone in his phone book.

:lol::pat::seizure:

02-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Nobody here really expected you to post the contents of your private text, we're just funnin' around with you.:smoke:

I know it. I am just havin fun with it too

jake8092
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Haha, Made that mistake once..When I was 16 a buddy pulled up in the drive in his 70 impala we had just finished painting, little did he know he had dialed my parents house (still living there at the time) and our conversation about how I'd just gotten some action from the girl down the street who was walking by...Ohhh the comedy that commenced when mom played that message back to me on the answering machine.

ARAD RS
06-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Last year the Company I work for provided me a Blackberry phone that kept buzzing and showing some sort of mail icon that I could not seem to clear after checking my email messages. This went on for about 3 or 4 days and bugged the heck out of me.
I later asked my co employee what the heck was wrong with my phone and he told me that I have text messages.
Not being Tex-ting literate he showed me on his phone how to text. (What a pain in the Ass) Just call and leave a message or not.
Anyways so as I pull up the messages,(six I think) they were very much XXX rated. At first I thought it was cool but by the 3 message I realized who was leaving these messages and then got sick to my stomach. I thought this older IT geeky guy leaving these messages was a cool dude and never thought he was one of those kinds. If you know what I mean. OK, so now I'm pissed off and ready to kick the frekin crap out of this guy and then the pictures comes up. WTF? A frekin Ugly Horny Fat Chick on all 4's,... all but and more but, nekid UGH! Not my type at all.
The next day I call him and get his voice mail so I leave him a brief message to call me.
He returns the call me and starts apologizing before I told him what I was calling about. He informed me that he was out of town and he left his phone at home so his wife could call him.
Apparently I was the last person he called on that phone and somehow without paying attention she ended up texting me rather then the phone her husband had with him.
I told him not to worry and that I was the only one to see the messages and pics. LOL! Yeah right!, I showed it to several people that know him.
Have not talked to him in a year now. Wonder why?

70TWO NOVA
06-08-2010, 09:43 PM
I dont even own a cell phone (never have and im 24! lol) so I guess I will never have this problem....