PDA

View Full Version : My Camaro Project

Markemery
02-15-2010, 01:18 AM
Its certainly isent a oldschool muscle car but its a project of mine that i have been working on for the last few months my mods so far are,

Longtube headers/K&N CAI/ Canuck Motorsports springs/ AGX struts/gas adjust shocks/SFC's/PCM tune/Strut tower brace, im sure theres some little things im fogetting in there but oh well, my planes are to get pretty much everything form UMI, they have a nice tubular K member kits but there kinda pricey so that will probrably be the last mod, gettin a nice Swaybar kit as well as rear control arms /panhard bar and relocation brackets for the control arms because the car sits 1.75 in lower than stock.

I have seen alot of nice rides on this site, hope no one cares that mines a little newer than most. anyway here some pics.

CruizinKev
02-15-2010, 07:52 AM
nice ride! :twothumbs welcome aboard!

2ndgenhunter
02-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice car! Them early 4th gens are pretty fun cars. I have a 93 Z28 that I bought new. It has full BMR susp and tubular K member. It handles really well for a 4th gen. Good luck with your build and keep the pics comin

BMR Tech
02-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks for your support 2ndgenhunter! Markemery, we have been manufacturing complete suspension systems for the 4th generation F-bodys longer than anyone and have the most complete offering for this application. You can see some of our packages HERE (http://www.bmrfabrication.com/4F-PACKAGES.htm) and we can even make custom packages if you need. Please take a moment to view our product selection and give us a call if you need any help selecting the best components for your project!

Markemery
02-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks for your support 2ndgenhunter! Markemery, we have been manufacturing complete suspension systems for the 4th generation F-bodys longer than anyone and have the most complete offering for this application. You can see some of our packages HERE (http://www.bmrfabrication.com/4F-PACKAGES.htm) and we can even make custom packages if you need. Please take a moment to view our product selection and give us a call if you need any help selecting the best components for your project!

I will without a doubt be purchasing a one of the k member kits you guys sell.

Markemery
02-19-2010, 08:32 AM
2endgenhunter do you have any pics of the ride id love to see it ...and thanks for the comments guys.