PDA

View Full Version : My photochop gallery

DarkBuddha
04-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, Imageshack now has a "photo blog" feature, so I loaded one up with several of the photochops of done for myself as well as p-t.com and Stangnet.com members. If you'd like to take a look, check it out here: My car photochops gallery (http://img259.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=64cometbullittsbumper5si.jpg)

vanzuuk1
04-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Nice work. I really like the green 69 , dont know why. your dads ford is really cool , I have never even seen a picture of one of those.

Andrew McBride
04-21-2005, 08:38 AM
great work. I have been working on a little photoshop stuff myself with the Adobe program. Alot of stuff to learn! good job!

Andrew

dennis68
04-21-2005, 09:06 AM
That Ford OSI is friken bad ass. I'll bet they run a few bucks huh?

DarkBuddha
04-21-2005, 04:12 PM
That Ford OSI is friken bad ass. I'll bet they run a few bucks huh?
Yeah, I love that car, but I've yet to be able to pry it from my father. As for value, it's really difficult to say... my father paid 2400DM in '82, which was about $1800 US at the time. They're fairly uncommon to begin with and mainly in Europe, so we haven't really been able to find any recent prices or sales. There are only a few in the states (like 3 total as far as we know), including a total basket case that sold on eBay like 2 years ago. Unfortunately I only heard about the auctiona nd never got to see the auction, and I could never find out who bought it.

The coolest thing for me is that I got to learn to drive in it, including a particularly stupid moment of downshifting into first. :drive2: It was only at like 15 kph, but scared the crap out of me.

DJ Mabe
04-22-2005, 05:24 AM
Great work! A lot of those you can't really tell that they are photoshoped. Nice job.

TonyHuntimer
04-22-2005, 06:34 AM
We should run a contest on the coolest photoshopped car.

Who knows what will surface and someone may build the winning photoshop car.

Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

DarkBuddha
04-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Great work! A lot of those you can't really tell that they are photoshoped. Nice job.
Thanks. I think it's obvious I spent more time on some than others. Most are pretty quick and simple, but others, like that Comet convertible 'chop were quite time consuming.

As for a photochop contest, I'd be in...

protour_chevelle
04-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Heres a chop that I'm doing for my portfolio, nothing intense or worth making a new thread so I figured I'd add it in here. Lots of minor details that go un noticed in the image.

-Matt

DarkBuddha
04-26-2005, 07:28 AM
Heres a chop that I'm doing for my portfolio, nothing intense or worth making a new thread so I figured I'd add it in here. Lots of minor details that go un noticed in the image.

-Matt
Nice work Matt. I also really like the inset of the original pic... I might have to start doing that. I'm definitely gonna have to up my game to remain competitive, though I realize there I'll probably never have the skills (or is it the time?) of some of the photochoppers I've seen out there.

Anyone else photochopping out there?

DJ Mabe
04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
This is a friends Cyclone. Pretty much all stock. He's wanting to put larger tires on the car with black walls. Can any of you guys photoshop this please? Just put a set of BFG drag radials on it and then another pic of the same thing with 17" wheels. He's wanting to use the stock magnum wheels but in 17" but he would like to see both. Thanks for your help.

protour_chevelle
04-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Heres a quick 2.

-Matt

JoshStratton
04-28-2005, 05:51 AM
Could someone point me to a link describing how to change colors with PhotoShop? I want to see some different paint schemes on my car and I have yet to try that feature. I am somewhat new to PhotoShop. I though I could use the "Change Color" tool, but I cannot find it under that little band-aid in the tool bar. I am using PhotoShop 7. Thanks!

65chevelle''ss''
04-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Could someone point me to a link describing how to change colors with PhotoShop? I want to see some different paint schemes on my car and I have yet to try that feature. I am somewhat new to PhotoShop. I though I could use the "Change Color" tool, but I cannot find it under that little band-aid in the tool bar. I am using PhotoShop 7. Thanks!

This is the link that I used to learn with!!! Hope this helps!!

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/

JoshStratton
04-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Awesome! Thanks! On another note....mercy...this HAS to be the BEST PhotoShop site on the net....

http://www.photoshopchop.com/index.php?categoryid=3&p17_sectionid=2

DarkBuddha
05-02-2005, 07:59 AM
I added a new one to the gallery. I did it for a fellow Stangnetter:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif