PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Air Gen IV for Nova 66-67 and 63-65 are here!

ProdigyCustoms
01-27-2010, 08:48 AM
63-65 systems are less the one month away from delivery and we can accept pre orders now!

The Vintage Air Gen IV is the most advance aftermarket A/C system ever developed and is WAY better then anything else on the market.
Prodigy Customs made the Top 15 in Vintage Air sales in 2009 selling and installing mostly Gen IV to the Camaro and Chevelle Market. So we are VERY familiar with the product.
We will be doing a in house install on one of these system very soon so we have hands of knowledge of the product.

The All Inclusive system is $1295 and we will cover shipping which is $100 value.

In the meantime, Call or email for questions and order

[email protected] ([email protected]) or call Frank at 407 832 1752

ssx
01-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey Frank, what kind of "ballpark" figures are we talking about for a complete system for a 67' with SBC?

ProdigyCustoms
01-31-2010, 07:02 AM
$1295 for the entire system and we will cover shipping which is upwards of $100.

I will add that to the announcment, completly forgot it

Bad Bowtie
02-06-2010, 08:05 PM
63-65 systems are less the one month away from delivery and we can accept pre orders now!

We will be doing a in house install on one of these system very soon so we have hands of knowledge of the product.

Frank,
Hope time allows you to do an update on the 66-67 install as i'll be closing in on that soon for mock up on our 66. Couple of questions i have is do you have the option of either electronic controller or somehow converting the original cable type control over to electronic (my dad wants the look of the original slide cable controls and i want rectangle streamline billet). Does the 48103-SHQ streamline controller work with the Gen IV system. Looking forward to hearing how the install went.
Talk to ya soon
Jack

ProdigyCustoms
02-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Frank,
Hope time allows you to do an update on the 66-67 install as i'll be closing in on that soon for mock up on our 66. Couple of questions i have is do you have the option of either electronic controller or somehow converting the original cable type control over to electronic (my dad wants the look of the original slide cable controls and i want rectangle streamline billet). Does the 48103-SHQ streamline controller work with the Gen IV system. Looking forward to hearing how the install went.
Talk to ya soon
Jack

The kit converts your original controls like your dad wants. The slide control you are thinking about does not work with the Gen IV series. I can do a special kit so you can use the 3 knob controller in veritcal or hotzontal.

Bad Bowtie
02-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Frank,
If you have an opportunity when you get started on the 66-67 nova could you post up some pics of the converted controller so i can explain it to my dad a little better. I'll get with you on the evaporator once i get rolling on this part of the mock up.
Jack

ProdigyCustoms
02-20-2010, 05:53 PM
We are doing a super hard core show car my customer Bruce that is now getting air. He is sending it to auction and we are installing the air to raise the desireability. it is a 999 point cat 3 years running. So we are going to need to be careful. This should be fun!