PDA

View Full Version : New event - Midwest Musclecar Challenge

justimagine
01-22-2010, 02:59 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

RideTech and Bowler Performance Transmissions are proud to announce the inaugural running of the Midwest Musclecar Challenge. The Midwest Musclecar Challenge will provide a dynamic proving ground to test the handling and road manners of some of America’s best-built musclecars.

The Midwest Musclecar Challenge is a four-element event open to domestic 1978 and prior model year vehicles. The event will be run on May 29th &30th at two of the Midwest’s premier facilities, Putnam Park Road Course, in Mount Meridian Indiana, and the Mid-American Air Center, located in Lawrenceville, Illinois. The four elements include road course, street driving, autocross and a speed-stop challenge.

The high horsepower fun will begin on Saturday with the BFGoodrich Hot Lap Challenge. Putnam Park Road Course is a 1.87-mile, 10 turn, highly technical facility. A full day on the road course assures everyone plenty of track time and there will be instruction available for novices or those that want to improve their existing skills.

The track day will be followed by the Bowler Performance Transmissions 99-mile cruise that will wind its way through the scenic byways of southern Indiana and Illinois. Utilizing primarily two lane highways and county roads, this element will highlight the road handling manners of the vehicles and give all the participants an opportunity to relax after a day at the track.

Bowler’s 99-mile cruise will conclude on Saturday night with the world famous RideTech Bar-B-Que rib feast. Socializing and bench racing are the two primary items on the agenda for the evening.

Sunday morning promises lots of activity for the day and the Mid-American Air Center is the ideal location to continue the high-octane extravaganza!

The nearly unlimited size of the Air Center allows for the creation of a one-of-a-kind RideTech Street Challenge Autocross course that will thrill both the drivers and spectators and push the entries to the ragged edge of performance.

The Baer Brakes speed-stop challenge also promises to be an exciting event as we test the limits of acceleration, braking and driver skills all at the same time! The “stop box” will be the ultimate proof of mechanical functionality and driver talent.

If that’s not enough RPM to put you into the rev limiter, The Midwest Musclecar Challenge will also include a non-judged show-n-shine area to showcase some of the most beautiful automotive craftsmanship on the planet.

Registration for the event will open February 1, 2010 and will be limited to the first 60 entries. Entry fee is $250 before April 1, $300 after April 1 and $350 the day of the event. Entry includes one vehicle, two adults and dinner on Saturday. Stand-alone show-n-shine entries are $25 and include two adults and dinner.

Bowler Performance Transmissions, RideTech, Baer Brakes and BFGoodrich are proud sponsors of the Midwest Musclecar Challenge. The event is produced by FM3 Performance Marketing.

Corporate sponsorship is available; please email Bret Voelkel at [email protected], or Mark Bowler at [email protected] for more information.

For a complete set of rules and registration requirements, please visit www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com (http://www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com).

jr421
01-22-2010, 03:23 PM
This event sould very cool, I might be able to make it!

justimagine
01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
It promises to be a great event. We should have registration documents on the website next week.

Finch
01-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks Jimi and Thanks to Bret and Mark for pulling this together. You can count on the Rat Pack being there in force......

Steve1968LS2
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Count me in.. that auto-x at Bowler's last year was the most fun I've ever had... then again 50 laps can do that to you.

And of course, full coverage.

monza
01-23-2010, 01:16 AM
This looks good!

Mike Norris
01-23-2010, 06:08 AM
Very cool and pretty much in my backyard now that I am in Indy. Looking forward to meeting up with Bret and Mark on this for sure.

It is going to be a busy 6-7 weeks for some folks with 3 events in May and then the Motorstate Challenge in June. This will really see who has the best prepared and toughest cars out there. Maybe an award for anyone who can compete in all 4 events and survive with no major issues.

Gonna be fun.

Mike Norris

JEFFTATE
01-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Wow , I wish I could do "every" event this year !
There's like two or three for every month !

This is great , we are getting events in all parts of the country !!

thedodgeboys
01-24-2010, 06:56 AM
I need a sponsor :idea:
:)

tazzz25906112
01-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Count me in..... This season just keeps getting better ^5....

YancyJohns
02-01-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm in!! It's time to get the Fairlane dialed in.

Finch
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Registration is open. Start signing up

86Cutlass383SR
02-02-2010, 06:19 PM
This sounds awesome and it's as close to my backyard as anything is going to be. I doubt my car will be drivable by then but I hope it's open to spectators too.

Between this and the Hot Rod Power Tour, this is going to be a wicked summer!

bret
02-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Yep...registration is now open.

http://www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com/?page_id=13

Note that the show-n-shine thing is a non-judged event. We just want to let everyone check out your ride. Besides...$25 is not bad for a prime parking spot, entry to the events, AND a kickass rib feast on Saturday night. Now you can let your minivan at home and bring your hotrod [even if you're not ready to race yet].

See you all there!

86Cutlass383SR
02-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure my Cutlass will be road-worthy and definately not show worthy by then. I'm positive nobody wants to see my 91 LeSabre, either LOL.

That's why I was asking about just the spectators. I still want to drool...

bret
02-15-2010, 10:41 AM
We have just confirmed some additional sponsors:

Carbon Kustoms will be sponsoring the event DVD video

Flowmaster will be sponsoring the American Thunder Rib Feast on Saturday night

Painless Wiring will be an associate sponsor.

Thanks to these great enthusiast companies for their support!

justimagine
03-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Bowler Performance Transmissions and Ridetech are proud to announce that The Midwest Musclecar Challenge will be televised on Fox Sports Net in June of 2010! :woot:

Our group will be working closely with Masters Entertainment, creators of the Mother's Car Show Series, Inside Drag Racing and countless other automotive programs. Masters TV will be on-site to capture all the action of the Midwest Musclecar Challenge to produce a 30 minute special to air in June on the Mother's Car Show Series. They will also be producing a full length DVD that will be available immediately following the telecast that will include bonus footage from the event not seen on television.

If you haven't already, be sure to register for the event and take your shot at fame and glory!! Check www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com for more exciting announcements in the upcoming weeks." :cool:

JEFFTATE
03-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Bowler Performance Transmissions and Ridetech are proud to announce that The Midwest Musclecar Challenge will be televised on Fox Sports Net in June of 2010! :woot:

Our group will be working closely with Masters Entertainment, creators of the Mother's Car Show Series, Inside Drag Racing and countless other automotive programs. Masters TV will be on-site to capture all the action of the Midwest Musclecar Challenge to produce a 30 minute special to air in June on the Mother's Car Show Series. They will also be producing a full length DVD that will be available immediately following the telecast that will include bonus footage from the event not seen on television.

If you haven't already, be sure to register for the event and take your shot at fame and glory!! Check www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com (http://www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com) for more exciting announcements in the upcoming weeks." :cool:

Awesome !!

66SuperSport
03-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Registration has been open now for 5 weeks and the web site only shows 8 cars being signed up. What gives?

Ben Banks
03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
My guess is because it's a bit pricey. The price goes up next month too so anyone interested better jump in now.

bret
03-15-2010, 07:43 AM
I agree that the price seems steep at first glance. Remember that this is for 2 full days of racing, PLUS an organized cruise AND a rib feast on Saturday night, AND the opportunity to participate in a TV show for Fox Sports Network.
If you have never been to Putnam Park, it is a beautiful 200 acre facility with a VERY safe and novice friendly track. Its actually very technically challenging, but the layout and runoff areas make it easy to feel comfortable to go fast there, even if you've never gone fast before.
The autocross track at Lawrenceville is an old airport. The concrete is old and grippy. You'll see third gear there with speeds in the 60-70mph range. FUN!
As such things go, humans tend to wait until the last minute to commit to anything [in case something better comes along!]. That is why we tried to encourage early signup with the discounted early registration price.
There are a couple of things more in the works that we havent finalized yet, but be assured it will be a good time for all!

Finch
03-16-2010, 02:49 PM
The Ridetech ribs alone are worth the entry price.

This will be a layed back event where you can relax more than you can at others. Just plain old good people to hang with.

tazzz25906112
03-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Brian is spot on, these Ribs are all I've heard about since the Pigeon Forge Run Through The Hills event and I for one am "really looking" forward to chowing down on these beauties LOL...

Watch out you got a crazy Canadian with a big appetite heading in your direction LOL....

Bill Howell
03-18-2010, 05:41 PM
How have I missed this? I am in now.

GRNOVA
03-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Me too I'm in also! Can't learn without trying!

bret
03-20-2010, 06:50 AM
Seems like more people are starting to thaw out from the miserable winter! We have 12 people entered right now and we are still 70 days away from the event. I know a lot of people are still unsure if there care will be ready by that time, but look at it as motivation to get the darn thing done! I know if I don't have a deadline I can't seem to get anything done. Who can honestly tell me that the last 2 weeks before a major event wasn't late nights and a bunch of red label shipping to get the car ready?
We have offered a $50 discount for signing up before April 1 [$250 before April 1, $300 after]. We did that because it helps us plan for T shirts, food, and all the other bazillion details that are dependant on how many people will be there. Don't loose the opportunity to save some money...sign up today. Remember, we are doing TV filming at this event as well. I am assuming that no one is allergic to being on TV, right?

justimagine
04-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Here's additional incentive from Bret:

"Hi guys…just now getting a chance to write a few thoughts. As we discussed briefly on Sunday, I would like to set up an offer to store up to 6 participants cars at our facility between the Face Off event on May 1 and the MMC event on May 30 for those who would enter both events. We could even extend that a bit further if they wanted to stay for the Power Tour and/or the Motorstate event in June. Here is a schedule of events in the area that might be of interest for this type vehicle/owner:

April 30-May 2 – Face Off at Road America – 7 hours from Jasper
May 8-9 – 10/10ths track day at Putnam Park – 2 hours from Jasper http://www.1010thsmotorsports.com/page/page/5236308.htm
May 21-23 GoodGuys Nashville – 3 hours from Jasper
May 29-30 Midwest Musclecar Challenge – 1 hour from Jasper
June 5-12 HotRod Power Tour – Iowa to Alabama
June 18-20 Motorstate Challenge – 5 hours from Jasper
July 9-11 Goodguys Columbus – 5 hours from Jasper

We are 75 miles from the Louisville airport. If the flights are coordinated I can even arrange a group ride from the airport to our shop."

A way generous offer guys - don't miss out, no excuses about storage now!! Thanks for the offer Bret.

shmoov69
04-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Ok, a few questions.
First, are people driving from home or trailering from home?
B, if my car breaks on the first day, do I go home or hitch a ride thru the cruise or what?
C, my car don't have a cage or belts better than factory, ok or not?
Four, I know 100 miles isn't that far, but if something isn't right after the first day, what happens?
Five, are the ribs pork or beef?!?!!

I'm VERY intrigued to say the least, now that Brett has called us faux-tourers out! Lol

bret
04-17-2010, 05:27 PM
Ok, a few questions.
First, are people driving from home or trailering from home?
B, if my car breaks on the first day, do I go home or hitch a ride thru the cruise or what?
C, my car don't have a cage or belts better than factory, ok or not?
Four, I know 100 miles isn't that far, but if something isn't right after the first day, what happens?
Five, are the ribs pork or beef?!?!!

I'm VERY intrigued to say the least, now that Brett has called us faux-tourers out! Lol

A. I would imagine that there will be about an even split
B. Most of time people will pitch in to help fix anything short of complete engine failure.
C. I'll talk to Jimi about that one.
D. Not sure I understand the question...
E. Pork baby...dead pig all the way!

dropit69
04-17-2010, 06:37 PM
sucks that i work that weekend..and its not far from home..and my vacations are saved for other events..win some lose some..

shmoov69
04-17-2010, 07:58 PM
A. I would imagine that there will be about an even split
B. Most of time people will pitch in to help fix anything short of complete engine failure.
C. I'll talk to Jimi about that one.
D. Not sure I understand the question...
E. Pork baby...dead pig all the way!

Well, #4 was pretty much the same Q as #2. About failure of the car and getting to the next venue somehow.
Also, I got a 1 and a 4 year old, what kind of atmosphere and facility for them?

I'm actually getting kind of stoked. I have never had the car on a track other than the dragstrip (a bunch!) and am kind of scared to see how bad me and the car are! And what will come from together on it!
Which hotel is everyone staying at?
Thanks

shmoov69
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey Brett, did you see about the belts and no cage for the event?
Thanks!

GRNOVA
04-20-2010, 02:36 AM
Well, #4 was pretty much the same Q as #2. About failure of the car and getting to the next venue somehow.
Also, I got a 1 and a 4 year old, what kind of atmosphere and facility for them?

I am bringing my 4 yr old and 6 year old. I am also trailering it to the hotel the first day and I think my wife will bring the trailer the second day still a little confused about the exact schedule of events and how they will play out... but I am also stoked about pushing my car and I to the limit!

perple76
04-20-2010, 06:00 AM
I'm trailering to Putnam Park, then plan on driving the rest of the trip. My old man is coming with and will follow down to Lawrencville/Vincennes in the truck/trailer. I'm a big fan of driving as much as possible, but the trailer is a nice insurance policy should the unspeakable happen. No matter how well you prep your car, sometimes parts just break. I like driving my car hard with no regrets or fears that I'll be stranded at the track, and I'd rather not limp it home. If you have access to a trailer, I'd recommend it.

I'm not sure if I would describe Putnam Park as "kid friendly", but there are lots of grassy areas, some picnic tables, and a small set of grandstands. I don't remember seeing a playground. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to bring the kids, but I would seriously think about bringing them something to do because they might get bored if they're not hardcore into cars.

I don't know about the airport/autocross site. Never been there. Sounds like it's mostly runways and pavement.

Don't know what everyone else is doing, but the rules appear to be pretty flexible regarding belts/cages. For my part, I do not run a cage but do have five point harnesses installed. I would think your factory belts would be satisfactory - most open track events I have been to are much more concerned about your helmet than they are your belts. . . .

J

justimagine
04-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Hey Brett, did you see about the belts and no cage for the event?
Thanks!

Hey Jimmy, factory belts will be OK for this event, but I would suggest upgrading soon because after this event, you're going to be hooked!!

bret
04-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Kid freindly? Well, its not kid UNfriendly...lots of grass and open area, some shade at both venues. I think there will be a fair amount of other kids there. I know my 10 year old and my 7 year old will be as well as several others from our shop.

Cage and belts...I have to get the final word from Jimi tomorrow but in my opinion [at this point]...Convertibles must have rollover protection, hardtops do not. Factory seatbelts will be suffecient.

Also...Jimi will be posting a detailed schedule of events in the next few days.

Thanks for the interest!

DLinson
04-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I was considering on going to this event. How many have signed up so far? If all goes well at the Faceoff then I may sign up for this one. It looks like we'll get more driving time in.

If my wife joins me again, will there be a place for trailer parking for the weekend or will that be at our hotels?

Dennis

shmoov69
04-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks guys, and I'm afraid that it may bite me after this.....then I'll be infected without cure with the racing bug! I am now REALLY considering this event!!

What hotel is everyone staying at? I'd hate to be at one by myself! Lol.

justimagine
04-21-2010, 11:13 AM
I was considering on going to this event. How many have signed up so far? If all goes well at the Faceoff then I may sign up for this one. It looks like we'll get more driving time in.

If my wife joins me again, will there be a place for trailer parking for the weekend or will that be at our hotels?

Dennis

Hey Dennis, there is a lot of open space in the midwest - trailer parking abounds at the Midwest Musclecar Challenge!! Really hoping to see you there.

justimagine
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Thanks guys, and I'm afraid that it may bite me after this.....then I'll be infected without cure with the racing bug! I am now REALLY considering this event!!

What hotel is everyone staying at? I'd hate to be at one by myself! Lol.

Check out www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com (http://www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com) for hotel information.

shmoov69
04-21-2010, 03:40 PM
I saw that, but I also saw that there were not too many people signed up. So I thought that the hotels would not be booked yet and most people could stay at the same place.

shmoov69
04-26-2010, 09:17 AM
Ok, where and what nights are people staying at this weekend? My Chic is trying to find a hotel room and the Super 8 has rooms, but nobody is signed up there. The other is full with Indy 500 people.
Where are you guys staying at and what night since the two tracks are 100 miles apart?
Thanks for the info, so I can get the small hurdles out of the way!

bret
04-26-2010, 10:29 AM
I suspect that most will stay in Cloverdale on Friday night [5 miles from Putnam Park] and then in Vincennes on Saturday night [1 mile from Ribfeast and 8 miles from autocross].

Lodging for the Event

We have reserved rooms on May 28th for the Putnam Park event. All of the rooms are reserved under Midwest Musclecar Challenge. If you are looking for lodging, feel free to take one of the reservations.
Both hotels have ample trailer parking.

Holiday Inn Express 1017 North Main St., Cloverdale, IN 46120 765-795-5050 46 room’s $110/night

Super 8 1020 North Main Street Cloverdale, IN 46120 (brand new hotel) 765-795-7373 40 room’s $103.50/night

We have 50 rooms blocked at the Comfort Suites Vincennes, IN for Saturday May 29th – $99.95/ night.
Contact: 2555 Hart St, Vincennes, IN 47591-6339 – (812) 882-2244

We also have 50 rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Vincennes, IN for Saturday May 29th- $105-standard, $125-suite.

shmoov69
04-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Cool, I appreciate it alot Brett. I just didn't want to be out in the wrong place, and some of the hotels hadn't had anyone from the group call yet, which made me wonder if it may have not the "best" place!
Thanks

GRNOVA
04-26-2010, 01:15 PM
We are staying Holiday Inn Express in Cloverdale the 27-29th $140.00 a night. ( we upgraded)
And Vincennes Comfort Suites 29-31st $99.95 a night.

shmoov69
04-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks, I'll see what my chic found out.

tommycomfort
04-27-2010, 03:38 AM
Ok, where and what nights are people staying at this weekend? My Chic is trying to find a hotel room and the Super 8 has rooms, but nobody is signed up there. The other is full with Indy 500 people.
Where are you guys staying at and what night since the two tracks are 100 miles apart?
Thanks for the info, so I can get the small hurdles out of the way!

Not sure why I didn't think of this before, but Deb and I would gladly offer anybody to stay at our place in Mooresville which looks to be less than 25 minutes away from from the Cloverdale hotels. We have a spare room with a queen bed and can kick the kids out of their rooms for more bed space. Cots and air mattresses on the floor are always optional. Trailer parking or camping is also not a problem. The only problem I forsee is our 1800' gravel driveway. I punctured the seven quart pan on the wagon when we first moved here...
Brett, you and the gang are welcome here also (maybe for a registation discount ;-)..) I still plan to register if I can stop spending money of the 66 project for more than a couple minutes!
Tom
cell: 317-502-7460

ProdigyCustoms
04-28-2010, 10:25 AM
All my personal stuff is in peces right now, I needed a driver, The Air Ride equiped Bull Racer Racer came back to its second home yesterday (Prodigy Customs)and Owner Ted, his dad and I will be bringing The Bull Run Racer and running the track.

Ted will be getting used to his new 6 spped, were looking to have a good time and represent Air Ride with pride. Poet and I don't know it.

team 68 chevelle
04-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Im all signed and am lookin forward to hitting the track. See you all there.

tommycomfort
05-13-2010, 04:11 AM
I'm in! God willing it will be the maiden voyage of our 66 Chevelle project. If not, it'll be the wagon....

Our house is still open as a place to stay on Friday night for those on a budget (or not). See previous post for location and contact info.
:)

shmoov69
05-25-2010, 08:10 AM
ok , I'm trying to register and it says to send the registration in to minesota (or wherever). Needless to say, it won't be there before Friday.

Suggestions? Is there an email I can send it to?
Thanks

Finch
05-25-2010, 08:29 AM
ok , I'm trying to register and it says to send the registration in to minesota (or wherever). Needless to say, it won't be there before Friday.

Suggestions? Is there an email I can send it to?
Thanks

Fax them into Jason at 812-634-6632 and then bring the originals to the event to turn in at reg.

shmoov69
05-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Awesome! Thanks!!

shmoov69
05-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Faxed, hopefully they got it!

tommycomfort
05-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Faxed, hopefully they got it!

We're faxing ours to FM3 and bringing the originals to the event... Really fighting the insurance company for coverage, but should be covered as of tomorrow.

shmoov69
05-25-2010, 03:36 PM
What kind of coverage are you getting and with who? What company also?

tommycomfort
05-26-2010, 05:21 AM
What kind of coverage are you getting and with who? What company also?

Not to hijack this thread, but we were going to go with Hagerty for the 66 and the wagon also, but they weren't too keen on the wagon being three or four colors including primer. They asked over and over when it was going to be "finished" even though we sent them a two page list of suspension and drivetrain mods. Finally my wife just got fed up and pulled the plug on them and it looks like Grundy will cover them. Replacement value is what we're after.

shmoov69
05-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Didn't know if it was a "race" coverage of some sort.

wicked68
05-28-2010, 04:55 AM
ok - registered - car tested out good yesterday

tommycomfort
06-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to say what a blast Deb, Sam and I had!!! Running the 66 for the first time was great and thrashing it around Putnam Park was better than I could have dreamed. Sadly, Sunday morning we developed a rod knock. For anyone interested in the details here's the link to our project page where I laid it all out to this point.
Click here: 66 Chevelle PT build (ours) - Page 2 - Pro-Touring.com#post679696 (https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?p=679696#post679696)

Also, some of you already know the deal about Kyle Tucker (DSE) giving Sam the BFG gift certificate he won for his performance on Saturday. Sam and Kyle have struck up a pretty solid friendship and both Kyle and Stacy treat him like a king. I can't say enough good things about Kyle and Stacy! Besides having tremendous parts, they are genuinely good people. When the weekend was done, Sam said it was probably the best weekend of his life. What more could a Dad ask for? Oh yeah, he was pretty pumped that Brian Finch rubbed his shoulders and congratulated him on his new tires!

cmraman
06-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Just wanted to say what a blast Deb, Sam and I had!!! Running the 66 for the first time was great and thrashing it around Putnam Park was better than I could have dreamed. Sadly, Sunday morning we developed a rod knock. For anyone interested in the details here's the link to our project page where I laid it all out to this point.
Click here: 66 Chevelle PT build (ours) - Page 2 - Pro-Touring.com#post679696 (https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?p=679696#post679696)

Also, some of you already know the deal about Kyle Tucker (DSE) giving Sam the BFG gift certificate he won for his performance on Saturday. Sam and Kyle have struck up a pretty solid friendship and both Kyle and Stacy treat him like a king. I can't say enough good things about Kyle and Stacy! Besides having tremendous parts, they are genuinely good people. When the weekend was done, Sam said it was probably the best weekend of his life. What more could a Dad ask for? Oh yeah, he was pretty pumped that Brian Finch rubbed his shoulders and congratulated him on his new tires!

The Tuckers are good people and that was a great gesture. It just proves how awesome of a hobby we have and getting the kids involved just ensures that the hobby will grow. It was great meeting you and Sam. He is a good kid.

Bad94
06-02-2010, 06:25 PM

Now lets get brian to start giving sam driving lessons.

MarkM66
06-03-2010, 03:54 AM
Will all the results be posted somewhere?

Finch
06-03-2010, 05:31 AM
Now lets get brian to start giving sam driving lessons.

It would be my pleasure.

Bad94
06-03-2010, 08:48 AM
It would be my pleasure.

Do i need to get the go cart out of the shed, and bring it to RTTH's?

justimagine
06-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Will all the results be posted somewhere?

The official results are posted on www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com (https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com)

MarkM66
06-07-2010, 09:06 AM
The official results are posted on www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com (https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com)

Thanks.

Link fixed.

http://www.midwestmusclecarchallenge.com/?page_id=439