PDA

View Full Version : DSE Customer Appreciation Day April 30th

OHCbird
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Anybody else going? It's 3-9 pm at the new shop in NC. I had a chance to stop by there the other day... wow. Nice shop, excellent crew. Kyle & Stacy have a nice operation- I can see why they're booked solid!

See their website for more info.

protour_chevelle
04-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Customer Appreciation Day really means... Bring your old set of tires and give the parking lot a warm welcome!!!

-Matt

62wagon
04-21-2005, 04:44 AM
My buddy and I should be there. We will more than likely be a little late as we are going the long way to get there. We are leaving that morning and heading over to Maxton, NC for the East Coast Timing Association land speed racing event. Should make for a killer day of fun and riding in the wagon. See everyone there!! Mark:)

indyjps
04-21-2005, 06:05 AM
customer appreciation, does that mean free stuff??, too far for me get lots of pics.

BADVELLE
05-02-2005, 08:45 AM
So how was it for the members that attended??? I am going out to the NASCAR All-star race later this month and I am going to check in on Kyle and the crew. Post some pics!

jay web
05-02-2005, 01:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone went. Jay bird and I weren't able to make it. Somebody post up some pics!