PDA

View Full Version : Russo & Steele Scottsdale

66SuperSport
01-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Looks like the Roadster Shop is bringing their '66 and '70 Chevelles to the Scottsdale auction this month. I believe a couple of the '32 roadsters are theirs as well. The catalog has quite a few pro touring cars listed. The old project Poison Dart is also going through.
It will be intersting to see how these cars do. I think that R & S allows reserves to be set at their auctions, much safer for the seller this way.

vintageracer
01-08-2010, 11:18 AM
I be there Sunday through Sunday during auction week. Selling 2 cars through Russo & Steele this year.

Let the bidding begin. Let's hope it's HIGH and OFTEN!

MarkM66
01-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Looks like there's Barret Jackson, Russo and Steele, and an RM auction all the the same time, and near Phoenix.

I guess the buyers dont get spread to thin. :dunno:

66SuperSport
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I know that over a two week period there are at least five auctions in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. There may be a sixth, but I'm not sure. I know of these: Kruse, Silver, Barrett, R&M, and Russo & Steele.

vintageracer
01-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I know that over a two week period there are at least five auctions in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. There may be a sixth, but I'm not sure. I know of these: Kruse, Silver, Barrett, R&M, and Russo & Steele.

Add Gooding to the list.

Bill Howell
01-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Poison Dart? Really? got a link?

Bill Howell
01-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Nevermind, Found it
http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1970_dodge_hemi_dart_pro_touring_custom__/42-6470.html

Surprises me Bill is going to sell it. They really fixed the weak points we never got around to and redone the paint???

It will be interesting to see what it does. It was fun to have it in my garage for a while though.

ProdigyCustoms
01-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh that car looks so much better!

Van B
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Nevermind, Found it
http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1970_dodge_hemi_dart_pro_touring_custom__/42-6470.html

Surprises me Bill is going to sell it. They really fixed the weak points we never got around to and redone the paint???

It will be interesting to see what it does. It was fun to have it in my garage for a while though.

Wait a minute. Am I getting forgetful in my old age? I thought Yancy bought Poison Dart.

Bill Howell
01-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Wait a minute. Am I getting forgetful in my old age? I thought Yancy bought Poison Dart.
Yancy did buy it. Then stored it for the most part at my shop, while we got alot of the bugs straightened out. Then he sold it to another Bill. That Bill had Time Machines redo the paint, added the cool intake, did some more repairs and had it at SEMA.
Now he is selling it too.

ProdigyCustoms
01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Bad Penny 2, LOL!

Steve1968LS2
01-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Looks like the Roadster Shop is bringing their '66 and '70 Chevelles to the Scottsdale auction this month. I believe a couple of the '32 roadsters are theirs as well. The catalog has quite a few pro touring cars listed. The old project Poison Dart is also going through.
It will be intersting to see how these cars do. I think that R & S allows reserves to be set at their auctions, much safer for the seller this way.

Poison Dart.. again?

It's a reserve auction though.. so far less risk and drama. Would love to have one of the RS Chevelles.

Steve1968LS2
01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Bad Penny 2, LOL!

Do you know some I don't?

They might just bury me in that car.. oh wait, it's willed to the Pozzis.. :)

Besides, I have lots to do to her still.