PDA

View Full Version : The holiday bummer

Midwest Performance
12-27-2009, 01:06 PM
First off dishonest people SUCK!
To start off I have been holding off on buying anything for myself for Christmas that others could buy for gifts. So for Christmas I am hopeing to get some PS3 games to kill the time this winter on bad days.
Well we open presents and get a game to play.
I decide to open it today and do some playing.
I open the package and can't get the bottom of the box open.
I use my fingernail to get it open and the CD inside has no printing on it.
Some SOB opened the bottom of the package sliped out the box and stole the disc and superglued it shut and returned it.
I wondering if the store will believe that I had nothing to do with that.
Hopefully they exchange it.

Anyway everyone have a Happy New Year!

Scott Parkhurst
12-27-2009, 07:05 PM
That totally sucks!

I got the dreaded yellow light of death on my PS3 on Christmas Eve. I got games but couldn't play them!

6'9"Witha69
12-28-2009, 03:53 PM
That totally sucks!

I got the dreaded yellow light of death on my PS3 on Christmas Eve. I got games but couldn't play them!
The PS3 yellow light and the Xbox red ring, not what you want to see when you have the urge to play!

6'9"Witha69
12-28-2009, 03:54 PM
And yes, dishonest people suck. I hate certain box stores that charge a return fee, even when you can show you had nothing to do with what was wrong.

Taman
12-28-2009, 04:00 PM
I would ask for the store manager. Don't even bother with the clerk. If that doesn't work, ask for the 800 number and complain.

dropit69
12-28-2009, 07:07 PM
oh thats sucks happened to me once..bought a dremel ..i knew something was up when the manual was a national geographic..the case was full of nuts and bolts..walmart took it back no questions..