PDA

View Full Version : Project BlackOut

paintitblack08
12-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Ok I know it's been a long time since I've posted but I've just had alot going on and sorry I haven't been making it to the events guys but I promise I'm going to be showing up from now on with or with out dad haha! Just thought I'd start my project thread though and give you guys and update on whats been going on with BlackOut since you guys last seen it so here are some before and after pics to where I am with it right now. Installation of new parts like the radio and some other minor add ons up soon. Had to put up pics of it running in Alabama, surprisingly with it being pretty much stock I was running 14.7's in the 1/4 and 9.5's in the 1/8. Alot better than in Tennessee when we were all having fuel problems ahaha!

dropit69
12-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey Payden good to see ya back on here posting..were getting tired of seeing your Dads grey car..get him moving on the new project will ya..lol..hope to see ya at a few events this year..

paintitblack08
12-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Haha good to be back, and I surely will but you guys know how he is everything has to be PERFECT and his way ahaha!

Figured I'd also take this time to put up some pics of how the interior looks now after painting the shifter and putting in the new radio also going to try and get some pics up of the old wheels now that I've painted them I'm going to put some slicks on there, got shots of primer then paint also got a pic of the new LSD I'm going to have put in by the end of the week.