PDA

View Full Version : first time posting

double d
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
hey my name is dave i am up here in rhode island . just wanted to say whats up ! i own a 68 camaro ss/rs #s matching orig a/c car .i just recently bought a 69 with no drivetrain .the car is currently being blasted . any ways enough about that . i have been looking at this site for some time to try to find info on different susp setups. i e-mailed steve at hrth and what he told me about truck arms i found kinda unreallistic said it would shave a second off 1/4 mile time and ride somewhat like a new bmw . not knowing anyone around here with this setup i am looking for people that have actually driven a camaro with this setup.any help is appreciated dave

ProdigyCustoms
11-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Welcome aboard. not a big fan of Truck Arms. We do install and sell 5 different rear suspension systems that we sell including multiple 4 links and Torque Arms.

We do have a couple 4 link systems that are great dual ppurpose systems, don't think I know of any drag racers using truck arms though!

Was mostly welcoming and saying hey, but if you need someone that uses lots of different stuff, feel free to call.

sunkistcamaro
11-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the site!
You can find a bunch of stuff here and good people to help you out.
See you in the suspension section!

This is Frank’s suspension.
https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46674

Twentyover
11-11-2009, 04:53 AM
Member Ron S built a low buck tube frame Mustang using an old set of truck arms- you may want to see if he'll spend time talking to you about it. Look for a $5000 Mustang thread.

1971CHEVELLE
11-11-2009, 05:38 PM
welcome to the site