PDA

View Full Version : Is Wheeler Power Products a legitemate engine builder?

carbondaddy
11-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Anyone deal with these guys? I ordered a big small block shortblock from them in early august and they haven't shipped it yet. They keep saying it will be shipped soon, In fact according to them, they have been crating it for about 3 weeks now. I'm to the point now that I have no confidence at all, and thinking about getting my money back.
CD

Corn Nova
11-09-2009, 08:23 AM
If it is the Wheeler Perf. Products out of Jacksonville, Fl. we had SEVERE delivery issues with them. We mainly bought their remanufactured 5.7" sbc rods from them with ARP bolt upgrades. Quality was fine, but delivery times lead us to quit dealing with them.
Chad.

wpaul400
12-06-2009, 11:50 PM
wanted to leave feedback as I used a thread months back to make a purchase.

I bought a motor needing an exact timeframe for delivery as my truck was out of state. They promised delivery in four weeks and it came two weeks late, with me having to press the issue with emails and voicemail. Sure set me back. I had made calls for updates early on, so I wasn't concerned when they told me it was being sent out on time that fourth week. The original builder never returned my calls until it was finally sent. Nearly reversed my charges.

The motor is fine and completed break in but very disappointed in the late delivery and unprofessional customer service. I wouldnt recommend doing business with them.