PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Georgia

SSChevlle
11-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Hello to everyone. I am new to the forum/messageboard thing but look forward to being an active participant. I don't have a project or anything to post pictures of at the present but hope to change that very soon.

JEFFTATE
11-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Welcome,
I , too , am in North Georgia.

I see you are in Rome , and have been to Road Killer Kustoms..
David Sloan is a good guy.

Have you ever traveled the Chulio / Euharlee road from Rome to Cartersville ??
There is a great , curvy , desolate , uninhabited stretch of Chulio road that is awsome to stretch a car's legs.....

BossaNova
11-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Well, when you _do_ find a project, you will not find a nicer group of people to work with than the boys at RKK.....and they do kick azz work too!

Hello to everyone. I am new to the forum/messageboard thing but look forward to being an active participant. I don't have a project or anything to post pictures of at the present but hope to change that very soon.

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Co-signing Jeff and Mark.. my car is at RKK and ive had 3 of them with them so far!

1971CHEVELLE
11-04-2009, 10:13 AM
welcome to the site

SSChevlle
11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Welcome,
I , too , am in North Georgia.

I see you are in Rome , and have been to Road Killer Kustoms..
David Sloan is a good guy.

Have you ever traveled the Chulio / Euharlee road from Rome to Cartersville ??
There is a great , curvy , desolate , uninhabited stretch of Chulio road that is awsome to stretch a car's legs.....

Hey Jeff, Travelled that road many times.. All the guys at RKK have been more than helpful, especially David. Where 'bouts are you in north GA? GW

SSChevlle
11-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Great job on the Chevelle project. Mine was a '70 SS 454..not the LS6, unfortunatley.

SSChevlle
11-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Co-signing Jeff and Mark.. my car is at RKK and ive had 3 of them with them so far!

Really nice cars...The Bonneville is really cool

SSChevlle
11-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Well, when you _do_ find a project, you will not find a nicer group of people to work with than the boys at RKK.....and they do kick azz work too!

I will have to agree with you on all points!! Yours is going to be SWEET when it is done