PDA

View Full Version : My girfriends 67 Mustang.

CAMAROBOY69
04-11-2005, 05:33 AM
Those that have viewed the other thread HERE (https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291&highlight=girlfriend) realize this car was in really really bad shape. Body basically trashed so we didnt expect anything to work on this car.
I haven't posted any updates on this car since last year. We didnt work on it much over the winter. Just stripped the exterior completely to bare metal then primered with about 4 coats of Epoxy primer. Yes grey.
Recently the weather has finally been nice enough to get us motivated.

Here are the updates since we started just last weekend. Old news.
1. We began working on the floors
2. Got the car started which involved replacing starter, sylenoid, coil, cap, rotor, plug wires, and plugs.
3. It starts and idles no problem now.
4. Put fluid in the tranny and drove it up and down the driveway.
5. Brakes seem fine so far too but I will check those soon.
6. Brake lights, head lights, tail lights, turn signals, dome light when we open door, heater, wiper motor, and most of the other electrial all work perfect. (friggin amazing)
7. We are going to need a left and right rear quarter. 1 front right fender. 2 floor sections. Front frame section left and right. Possibly rear. This will give me plenty of opportunity to show my GF how to weld.
You can see pics of her stang

Heathers Mustang pics here. New site!!!Updated 5/26/06 (http://adfabdesign.com/Site/67Mustang-677.html)

Travis B
04-11-2005, 07:09 AM
Looks like a good project! It's hard to find woman that are in to cars!!

zbugger
04-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Awesome Adam!!! Sadly, you're moving faster on that car than I am on mine.... Oh well. Just as soon as I get a daily beater I'm gonna get to work on it.

CAMAROBOY69
10-19-2005, 03:34 AM
We took the Mustang for the first official drive around the block!! Not without challenges of course. The gas tank has some problem and it just will not suck fuel from the tank. After trying just about everything to get fuel from the tank I gave up and performed a desperate redneck attempt to get it drivable. I strapped a gas can to the hood of the car. Then to top it off we didnt have the headlights hooked up. So we hopped in and I drove us around the block. I refused to give up. Sure was awesome to see this car driving.
Pics of the redneck setup to get the car around the block. The sad thing is that this Mustang has way better brakes than my Camaro. And the mustang has 4 drums.
I will try to get other pics up of the floor installs. Mabey some videos of it driving.
We currently have 2 quarters, front frame pieces, and some misc sheet metal parts bought that need we need to install. We also need a passenger fender. Eventually a driver fender too.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gas10cq.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gas25on.jpg)

ProdigyCustoms
10-19-2005, 03:58 AM
Those tanks are famous for rusting and pluging the fuel line

CAMAROBOY69
10-19-2005, 04:00 AM
It was so confusing because I was able to blow air from the fuel pump into the tank but could not get it to flow the opposite direction. :hmm:
I even inserted a clear inline fuel filter to see if fuel was coming. Just dust.
Oh well I can just replace the tank if it persists to be a problem. For now the flashy redneck tank will work. :lmao:

Steve Chryssos
10-19-2005, 04:16 AM
That's too funny. I once had to redneck a throttle cable to get my car home. Left hand out the window pulling on a string to work the throttle. Hand-eye coordination at its finest.

CAMAROBOY69
10-19-2005, 04:20 AM
I can easily see that string out the window trick. That would look like something from Ace Ventura :lmao:
I wouldnt have had to rig the tank if I hadnt said these famous lines yesterday morning. "Honey I promise we will drive your car around the block tonight no matter what"

toofun
10-19-2005, 06:55 AM
Camaroboy, you never cease to amaze me!! Save those pictures, cause when the project is done they will be timeless reminders of where it came from. Good luck with the project!!

Mark
TOOFUN

Jagarang
10-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Speaking of Rednecking it...

My mom had a convertible 67 Cougar that had a bad overheating problem and water leak. She took the hood off the thing and ran a piece of garden hose from the radiator up over the windshield with a funnel in the end of it. While we sat at stop lights and in traffic she'd have me pour water from 2 liters, and anything else she could carry water in, into the funnel until it would run over a little. Believe it or not she drove this thing like this for weeks! I was to young to be embarrased of all the people pointing and laughing!

CAMAROBOY69
10-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Ahh CRAP!! I could have used that information for my trip back from woodward in the Camaro this year. My heater core decided to take a crap and start filling the interior of my car. I could have had heather scoop the antifreeze off of the floor and put it back in while I was driving. :lmao:
My heater core is still shot buy I just bypassed it. Guess its gonna be a cold winter. :rolleyes5

Jagarang
10-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Dude your in MICHIGAN.....

I'd like to taunt you about my heater core being bypassed, but unfortunatly it's is pristine condition! Almost like it's never been used...hehe

You'r gonna be a golddamn human popcicle!

CAMAROBOY69
10-21-2005, 04:07 AM
I worked on the stang a little more last night. Figured out why headlighs and dash lights werent working.
1. Headlights I think are bad and I need to buy new ones. Also the connection plugs were corroded like crazy. Cleaned them up and had power. Just need to buy new headlights and try it tonight.
2. I also got the dash lights working. Had to work on a few wires and repair a bad plug. They look friggin awesome too!! All green. Very cool. Heather came home around 10:30PM and I sat her in the car with the garage lights off then told her to turn on the headlight switch. Then she saw the dash lights and was sooo exited. :) We really dig the bright green!
These 2 items were the only wiring problems left in the entire car which I just can't believe! This car is not far at all from being a daily driver and we only bought it for $700.00!! Hopefully we can take it for a longer drive this weekend. Then heather can drive it for the first time!

I agree Kevin, it was 34 this morning. I plan on getting a heater core tonight along with some of the mustang goodies too. :woot:

B Schein
10-21-2005, 06:19 AM
It was 90 here yesterday yet another reason I decided to go to school more south.

CAMAROBOY69
11-02-2005, 05:14 AM
Took the Mustang for the first drive in the sunlight. The Mustang is really starting to develop a personality and my girlfriend is falling in love with it. We planned on only driving around the block once but after the first lap and someone yelling "hey nice car!!" she decided to take it for 3 laps total. Sure was a fun experience to feel the car driving around.
Also got the new headlight plugs and headlights installed. Heater motor is working real well just need to get hot air blowing thru it. Some of the levers for the vents were a little stiff but work.
Next need new shocks and other simple goodies and to get the alternator to charge the battery.

CAMAROBOY69
02-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Just wanted everyone to know we are working on the Mustang again and making excellent progress. Got the new passenger fender on, new driver quarter on, floors almost completely finished, and next we will start working on the passenger quarter. Heather did almost all of the welding on the rear quarter and the floors. I just tach it in place for her. I am in the process of building a web page for her car and I will add it to my Adfabdesign site when I am finished. I took LOTS of pics of her and the 67 Mustang I just never posted them in here. I will probably re-primer her car when I primer the rear bumpers and frenched box of my Camaro.

bnickel
02-25-2006, 01:59 AM

My mom had a convertible 67 Cougar that had a bad overheating problem and water leak. She took the hood off the thing and ran a piece of garden hose from the radiator up over the windshield with a funnel in the end of it. While we sat at stop lights and in traffic she'd have me pour water from 2 liters, and anything else she could carry water in, into the funnel until it would run over a little. Believe it or not she drove this thing like this for weeks! I was to young to be embarrased of all the people pointing and laughing!

are you sure that was a 67 cougar convertible? they didn't make a cougar vert until 69.

jeffandre
02-25-2006, 03:18 AM

Memories of an early-70's Nova that lost it's ability to pump fuel. We used a glass bottle filled with gas and were able to drive the 10 miles home! This was back in 1983...

Jagarang
02-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Double post..sorry....I'll chock it up to post whoring

Jagarang
02-25-2006, 05:45 PM
are you sure that was a 67 cougar convertible? they didn't make a cougar vert until 69.

I remember it had sequential turn signals?

Of course she also had a 66 Mustang, 67 Galaxie, 64 Fairlane, 62 Ford truck, a couple of MG's, it was one of the convertible ones....

CAMAROBOY69
05-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Time for a major update. For those that didnt know, we are trying to get Heathers 67 Mustang coupe ready for the next road track event!! SHe had so much fun riding with me as a passenger on April 14th at Gingerman Raceway that we decided to take hers to the next event. We have been busting our butts and eventually I will get the 200+ pics posted on my site. No its not pro-touring built but she is going to have the time of her life on the track for the first time.
We will be running brand new chrome 14" wheels since we dont have the time or money to get 18" wheels and convert the car to 5 lug.
Here is a list of what we are doing to get ready for the event on June 30th which is Heathers birthday.
Last update 6/9/06
1. Rear driver quarter panel----half way
2. Rear passenger quarter panel---tach welded
3. Alternator---DONE
4. Fuel pump sucking from tank---DONE
5. Shocks All 4---DONE
6. New Brakes
7. Wheels and tires--bought 2 wheels
8. Front driver fender patch a big hole--DONE
9. Weld in front and rear frame pieces
10. Tow hook or shackle for front
11. Remove headliner---DONE
12. Carburetor--Installed repair accel diaphram
13. Finish welding floor
14. Chrome valve cover----DONE
15. Vent brakes
16. New radiator----DONE
17. Reinforcement pieces----DONE
18. Battery Tie down
19. New tranny filter and fluid-------DONE

Jagarang
05-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Sweeeet....now bring those pics! oh and a video when it's on the track WITH HEATHER AT THE WHEEL!!!! That would be awesome!!

trapin
05-11-2006, 03:20 AM
Sweeeet....now bring those pics! oh and a video when it's on the track WITH HEATHER AT THE WHEEL!!!! That would be awesome!!
Actually, any pictures of Heather would be fine. She could be mowing the grass or painting a fence or making spaghetti...doesn't really matter. You could throw in a few of the Mustang if you want, but it's not necessary.:smoke:

Todds69
05-11-2006, 01:52 PM
June 30th which is Heathers birthday.....It's my Birthday too

zbugger
05-11-2006, 03:56 PM
June 30th which is Heathers birthday.....It's my Birthday too

Too bad we're talking about Heather here.....:moon:

Tim_in_NC
05-12-2006, 09:31 AM
:lmao:

awr68
05-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Actually, any pictures of Heather would be fine. She could be mowing the grass or painting a fence or making spaghetti...doesn't really matter. You could throw in a few of the Mustang if you want, but it's not necessary.:smoke:
Agree!! Maybe put the car in the background or something...LOL

zbugger
05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Hmmmm.... I think we need some more of those ride height comparison pictures again...

CAMAROBOY69
05-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Dont worry guys there will be TONS of pics and videos of Heather after the June 30th Grattan raceway event. Also keep in mind that she reads this site almost every day. :)
I am currently putting all the files and folders together of her Mustang so I can make her a page on my site.. There are hundreds of pics! Most of them are 2 years old though. Need to get more recent pics.

CAMAROBOY69
05-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Here is a pic of both of us from about 2 years ago before she cut her hair. Now it is that long again. We both still look just like that. I dont have a beard any more but basically we look the same.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=102zz.jpg)

CAMAROBOY69
05-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Today I started making Heather an official web page for her Mustang. The link is on my home page on the left side of the site under all the other tabs.
Direct link is in the first post.

CAMAROBOY69
05-18-2006, 03:53 AM
update time.
Lots of really good progress has been happening to the Mustang in the last few weeks. The best news happened yesterday. I put a new accelerator diaphram in the carburetor and now the car finally doesnt leak gas out. It also runs a lot better!! That was very exciting news!! We can actually leave the car sit for 15 minutes and re-start it without pouring gas in the carb again.
The most important part we need right now is a new radiator. I just spent $175.00 on reinforcemnt for the front end since those mustangs are sooooo weak. Wheels and reinforcement pieces wont be here until next week.
Time to update the list.
1. Rear driver quarter panel----half way
2. Rear passenger quarter panel---tach welded
3. Alternator---DONE
4. Fuel pump sucking from tank---DONE
5. Shocks---all 4---DONE
6. New Brakes
7. Wheels and tires--bought 2 wheels
8. Front driver fender patch a big hole--DONE
9. Weld in front and rear frame pieces
10. Tow hook or shackle for front
11. Remove headliner---DONE
12. Carburetor--repaired and works great
13. Finish welding floor
15. Vent brakes!!
16. New radiator
17. Battery tie down

Jagarang
05-18-2006, 04:28 AM

That line just makes me giggle. It's so refreshing to hear somthing different in our v-8/v-6 world!

Heather should just turbo that 6 and flog it!

Post some pics of heather getting her hands "dirty". It'll hell inspire "CoMeTcHiCk"!

CAMAROBOY69
05-18-2006, 04:36 AM
Your right though just hearing one valve cover is funny.
I know a crome valve cover is nothing to to most people on this site but to a girl thats never worked on a car, that was a very special moment to put something so beautiful on a car that is just so rusty and ugly. It was the first sign that this is going to be a really pretty car when finished.
I must have 100+ pics of Heather covered in dirt or oil or some other substance the Mustang would spew out at her. I have a lot of cool pics of her welding too. We have a really funny pic of both of us wearing our welding helmets and we are staring at the camera. The mustang and Camaro are behind us in that pic. Just keep checking her new mustang page every week and I will keep updating. This is the new web page I made for her.
Made a new page and its in the first post of this thread.

trapin
05-18-2006, 11:29 AM
I must have 100+ pics of Heather covered in dirt or oil or some other substance....
Would that other substance happen to be Jello or chocolate syrup?

Sorry Adam....you know I'm just messin' around.:razz: I think it's great that she's into your hobby. You're a lucky guy. My Wife is generally supportive of my project but there are days she wishes I would just finish the damn thing so she doesn't have to hear about it anymore.

Jagarang
05-18-2006, 11:33 AM
My Wife is generally supportive of my project

Yeah ummm.... mine, not so much!:crying: :hand: :Alchy: :Alchy:

Your both lucky guys!

CAMAROBOY69
05-20-2006, 09:04 AM
If you wanted Mustang and working Heather pics you got them. I just spent 5 hours updating her Mustang site. I still have a ton of pics to get posted but this is a very good start. :look:
I also updated every single page on the entire Adfab site to load with faster thumbnails.
Here is a sneak peak with a clickable thumbnail.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://www.adfabdesign.com/Mustang_Coupe/Mustang_Coupe.html)

dropit69
05-20-2006, 09:38 AM
cool update adam..what kinda money you give for the car?..was pretty rough shape..that fender was wiped..lol..ohhh ask heather if she has any friends or sisters that like cars like her..im looking for one:naughty:

CAMAROBOY69
05-22-2006, 03:21 AM
cool update adam..what kinda money you give for the car?..was pretty rough shape..that fender was wiped..lol..ohhh ask heather if she has any friends or sisters that like cars like her..im looking for one:naughty:
We paid $700.00 for the Mustang and it had 49k original miles. Its drivable and every electrical component works. Even the dome light. But like you said the body is trashed. We bought this car on purpose so I could teach Heather how to weld and teach her as much as possible about working on cars. Its quite amazing how much she knows now.
Tonight we will be bolting on the polished stainless steel and chrome reinforcement pieces for the engine compartment. We also have a new passenger "Coil spring outer cover". Should be another exciting night. Some time this week our 2 wheels are supposed to arrive. We are also saving up for a new radiator. Ours took a crap last week and started mixing tranny fluid into the radiator. After we get the wheels and radiator, Heather and I will start driving the car to work. :drive1:

CAMAROBOY69
05-23-2006, 08:54 AM
I just updated Heathers Mustang site with several new pages and added about 75 more pics all during my lunch hour.
Car update:
Last night we got the chrome and stainless steel reinforcement pieces installed in the engine compartment. Starting to look much better and I feel better that its reinforced now. Those pics will come later.
Here are the 2 welding helmet pics as promised a few posts back. We get a good laugh when we see these. :)
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weld11hp.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img270.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weld27hv.jpg)

CAMAROBOY69
05-25-2006, 04:48 AM
Update 5-25-06
Last night we made some great progress. I completely finished welding the driver rear quarter on!! I know it sounds like nothing but its quite a bit of work. Took me about an hour and a half of straight welding to get it done. Our goal is to get both the passenger and driver quarters completely finished over this long holiday weekend. That includes welding, grinding, fiberglass and finishing.

CAMAROBOY69
05-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I made several changes to heathers website and now it is a whole new link too. http://adfabdesign.com/Site/67Mustang-677.html
If you see a new orange backround with white stripes then you have the new Mustang page. The tab on the side of the site will now say "67 Mustang"

mustanggirl1967
05-30-2006, 11:40 AM
well we didnt get much done this long weekend it was really nice out and we had alot of other stuff to do and it was really hot like in the high 80s and that heat just sucked the life out of us but we did try to work on it we pushed it out and started to work on it but it was just to hot so we want to the lake and walked around over there... but this week we are going to try our best to get both quarters done we are going to order the radiator today that will be here tomorrow... thanks to teddy he is going to go get my seatbelts so thank you teddy your the best :) ... my wheels should be here wednesday but im not going to make any promises it already been 3 weeks..well that is the update for this week. either camaroboy or i will post some more updates as the week goes by we are going to be pretty busy .... :drive:

tndude
05-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Nice ride Heather. Nice to see a girl on the site to mix things up a bit. I wish my wife liked my projects. She does not get the car thing.... She has taught my 6 year old daughter to call them "Daddys piece of Junk!" lol

Keep it up!:twothumbs

http://www.badclassic.com

dropit69
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
cool heather..send any friends you have that likes cars too my way...my ex-wife didnt mind cars just didnt like me anymore..lol picking up a 67 fastback tomm..cant wait..it needs a little tlc..tndude..awesome site there...love the chevelle convertible..ive gotta thing for drop tops..

mustanggirl1967
05-31-2006, 07:03 AM
thank you guys :) , as for the girls ... not really well my mom has a 1973 mustang ... but as far as friends no i think im the only girl around here or that i know that is into cars :) that is awesome about the 1967 fastback that is my dream car i want to get one of them once this mustang is on the road and painted all that good stuff.. i want to make my 1967 fastback into a little eleanor that is my dream right the only thing stoping me is money...

Jagarang
05-31-2006, 07:15 AM
OK OK .....stop talking and pick up that welder again, your running out of time!!! LOL

CAMAROBOY69
06-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Well its time for another update.
Last night was another good night. Our brand new radiator arrived and we got it bolted up with no problems at all. Actually Heather removed the old one and installed the new one. :) After that I decided to install the new tranny filter and put new fluid in. That also went well. Dirty job but at least its all done. Right after that it quit raining and the sun came out. Soooo we decided to take the car for a drive around the block. Felt soo much better with all brand new shocks and the other goodies we recently installed. We both had a huge smile :). Car is running a little rough but that could be some of the old bad gas still sucking thru the carb. We will try to drive it more and more to work the bugs out. Hopefully 2 of the 4 wheels will be in tomorrow so we can get those bolted up.

mustanggirl1967
06-02-2006, 12:35 PM
good news!!! my wheels came in today!.. so happy been waitting for 3 weeks ! we are going to pick them up when camaroboy gets out of work then go get my seatbelt from teddy and then put all that on and take some pics!!! :) im excited heh and i get to drive my car a little bit this weekend :):3gears:

Chad-1stGen
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Cool!

mustanggirl1967
06-05-2006, 05:39 AM
This weekend was absolutely killer!! We made a lot more progress. All 4 of our wheels arrived on friday. That was a great surprise and very unexpected. They told us only 2 would be in but actually all 4 arrived. So we mounted them on the car right away on friday. The car has a completely different attitude and appearance with the new wheels and tires. I was really shocked how well it looks now compared to before. Now for the even better news.
We drove the car for several hours and its running awesome!!! I am surprised how well it moves with only a straight 6. We tried on saturday to go for a ride but the front end was out of alignment way too much. It was an inch off! So camaroboy69 spent about 2 hours aligning the front end his self. Turned out great so far. We also got our 5 point seat belt bolted in. We are only going to use the 4 points instead of all 5. Sunday was when we took the car out for a couple hours. What a great weekend!!! We had a hard time getting to sleep last night after we drove the car. All the hard work is finally paying off. :woot: :)

CAMAROBOY69
06-05-2006, 11:40 AM
2 teaser pics for now of Heathers 5 point seat belt and her huge smile after she hooked it up for the first time. Priceless. :)
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38jp.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23vm.jpg)

Tim_in_NC
06-06-2006, 06:49 AM
Nice guys...

This has got to be a blast! Hope it all goes smooth...

mustanggirl1967
06-06-2006, 07:19 AM
this job is alot of work.. but its well worth it.. as soon as i got my wheels and tires on the car it looks awesome. i cant believe how much new wheels and tires can change a car.. thanks to everyone that has been posting . been some good feed back that helps us also..

CAMAROBOY69
06-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Heather is right. The feedback from this site is what really really keeps us going. I dont know how many times she has said "lets get this part finished so we can post a pic of it tonight" This is the highlight of our life right now and we are more than happy to share every single moment. If it doesnt rain today we will have pics with the new wheels and tires. Eventually I will pull the Camaro out too and get pics of both cars together. Thats going to be such an awesome pic!!
PS. I put the new web page of her car on the first page. It is also in her signature. :)

homerneedspeed
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
delete please, double post

homerneedspeed
06-06-2006, 03:50 PM
where do the shoulder harnesses connect in the car? if it is on the floor behind the driver as it looks in the pics you will be in trouble in a wreck. if not installed properly a racing harness can do alot more bad, like compressing your spine, than good.

trapin
06-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Adam, Heather...I think your project is whats driving me to get ready for July. I'm out there every single night almost. Thanks for the inspiration.

CAMAROBOY69
06-07-2006, 03:49 AM
where do the shoulder harnesses connect in the car? if it is on the floor behind the driver as it looks in the pics you will be in trouble in a wreck. if not installed properly a racing harness can do alot more bad, like compressing your spine, than good.
Since I am Heathers teacher, I have already explained to her that this isnt the best way to mount her shoulder seatbelts. She completely understands and we know its not the best way. But its way better than just the lap belts. At least with them mounted like this it will keep her beautiful little face off the steering wheel. :razz:

Adam, Heather...I think your project is whats driving me to get ready for July. I'm out there every single night almost. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thats great to hear we are actually inspring someone. Keep going Tony and everything will be worth it. Just at least get it drivable so you can enjoy the car.
Last night our proper front tires arrived and all four of our center caps. Now all we need is for it to stop raining and we can get some pics. The car look so awesome right now. We sat in the garage last night for at least 20 minutes staring in denial about how far her Mustang has come in the last month. Completely different looking car now with the new wheels and tires. Its supposed to be sunny and nice all weekend so we are going to drive it every day this weekend starting tomorrow. We will get tons of pics. :drive2:

Steve Firebird
06-07-2006, 03:56 AM
I have been watching your progress from the start. I envy you two. You seem to be having soooooo much fun with your project. You make me want to go out and work on my car. Keep up the good work and great attitude.

mustanggirl1967
06-07-2006, 06:52 AM
thanks steve and trapin.. working on cars is alot of fun..so much u have to do but it keeps us busy... keep up the good work on your cars...

i know that the seatbelts shouldnt be there but i wanted them there so we hooked them up.. they are not even really hooked up just the lap belt is i just wanted a pic. but that is pretty much where they are going. until we can hook them up the right way. but thanks for letting us know :)

CAMAROBOY69
06-08-2006, 04:47 AM
We went to Lake Michigan last night as the sun was setting right by the pier. The scenery looked soo awesome last night. We took a lot of pics from different angles with the pier in the back. These are all the lower resolution pics. I have higher res pics too. I will start with a couple pics of what the car looked like about a month ago. Yes it still needs a lot of work but at least we are finally driving it and having fun.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12zb5.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21ib.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38hx1.jpg)

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44cd.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=50an.jpg)https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71ye1.jpg)

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=84ut.jpg)

mustanggirl1967
06-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Adam and i had sooo much fun last night... We drove around for about 3 hours it was alot of fun!! I got to drive my baby around the lake it was just soo much fun! we have came a long ways. It all paid off when we got in the car and was able to start it with out even touching the gas and drove it around :) ... thats my baby in them pics ...

AAW
06-08-2006, 06:05 AM
Adam and i had sooo much fun last night... We drove around for about 3 hours it was alot of fun!! I got to drive my baby around the lake it was just soo much fun! we have came a long ways. It all paid off when we got in the car and was able to start it with out even touching the gas and drove it around :) ... thats my baby in them pics ...
Good job, Heather!!!

Mr.VENGEANCE
06-08-2006, 06:06 AM
comin along comin along!