PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Cruise

MikeDVC
04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Anyone the the MD, VA, DE, PA area should check this out. Ocean City Maryland Cruise May 19-22, 2005. This is pretty cool, thousands of "Hot Rods" in one small area, and it's at the beach. The website http://www.specialeventpro.com/crusin.html makes it seem like it's only for the 30' - 50's cars, but trust me it's not, there's plenty of different types of cars (including some pro touring).

I've been going for the last few years and always have a great time.

coolclassiccars
04-07-2005, 05:19 PM
yea buddy i'll be going that weekend,lov it there you can smell the race fuel in the air, when you arrive. trying to get my chevelle done and run my business at the sametime.

SicMonte
04-07-2005, 05:47 PM
ill be there in my 88 monte....you all want to meet up and drive down together? that would be an awesome cruise!!!

datsbad
04-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Goodguys will be at hershey pa that same weekend .So will PHR !!! :yeah:

MikeDVC
04-08-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm still trying to work out my plans. Was looking forward to the GoodGuys show, but didn't realize both events are on the same weekend.

SickMonte,
When are you heading down? Not sure what I'm doing yet. Was thinking of heading down for just Saturday, but trying to work it out for the whole weekend.

SicMonte
04-08-2005, 07:36 AM
I'm still trying to work out my plans. Was looking forward to the GoodGuys show, but didn't realize both events are on the same weekend.

SickMonte,
When are you heading down? Not sure what I'm doing yet. Was thinking of heading down for just Saturday, but trying to work it out for the whole weekend.

most likely heading down on friday during the day.....

paulk68
04-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I am from connecticut and i go down to both the may and october ones i love that show. It is so fun to cruise all night down there lots of great stuff. And be sure to hit up the Atlantic stand for a cheesburger they are so good.
Paul

SicMonte
04-08-2005, 10:03 AM
i always hang out at the hooters...some nice cars up there!!

SicMonte
04-18-2005, 05:38 AM
we need to meet up and cruise down together!!!