PDA

View Full Version : New guy here

10-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi everyone my name is Nick from Southern Kansas. I love this site I have been on it everyday almost since i signed up, So I figured i better do my first post. I am a 26 year old Jet engine mechanic have been building CFM56 engines for about 4 years now. I love cars and i have had several muscle cars mostly chevelles and camaros. I have been through a long stage of finding the right 69 camaro. I decided since im so picky i will just start with a bare shell with nothing and just start building from there. I found a nice shell that was a daytona yellow car with minor rust even after media blast its in great shape. I will post pictures when i get the hang of posting. I plan on doing a big block 454 with a T56 and 12 bolt. I dont want to bore you to much with this long post. Thanks for having such a great site with excellent information to get people started, Looking forward to posting and hearing from everyone on here. Thanks

sunkistcamaro
10-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi Nick,
Welcome to the site! Once you get good at posting pics start a project update thread!
Jet engine mechanic have been building CFM56 engines for about 4 years now. We have something in common, kind of.. I work at P&W.:enguard:
Glad to have you aboard.

NOT A TA
10-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey Nick! Welcome to the posting side. Theres some tutoral threads on how to put up your pics. I think I saw them as stickies in multimedia or junkyard sections.

go-fish
06-22-2010, 10:17 PM
I will post pictures when i get the hang of posting. I plan on doing a big block 454 with a T56 and 12 bolt. I dont want to bore you to much with this long post. Thanks for having such a great site with excellent information to get people started, Looking forward to posting and hearing from everyone on here. Thanks

Well Nick, I guess you still haven't gotten the hang of posting. The last 25 of your post are garbage and I guess you just need to be called out. Anyone can look back on your previous post and see how childish your posts are.
I have read, in nearly all of your posts, the rude and meaningless crap that you've spouted. You have no worthwhile contribution and can't seem get right. I've read several others remarks that call for you to get band. I recommend the Mods look into the matter as well. In my opinion you need to be cut off.
And enough with the emoticons!

Bishop73
06-23-2010, 04:28 AM
As one of those people that semi called him out, I have to agree. I reported at least one of his posts but don't know that anything came of it. He spouts random, rude crap in other peoples threads and holy cow the emoticons...

If this it the wrong place for this, I apologize, but something needs to be done about it.

MIGOAT
06-23-2010, 07:52 AM
This guy needs to be gone. Whats his purpose? and really he's a jet mechanic. Fire a machine gun and Beavis and butthead. wow real cool.

MrForce
06-25-2010, 08:42 PM
+1 Lose him