PDA

View Full Version : Staci

Ringbrothers
10-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Hello everyone - for anyone that doesn't know me...
My name is Staci and I work for Mike & Jim Ring at Ringbrothers.
I am not married to or related to either brother (thank God) - I just work for them. We have a great team - I could not ask for a better place to work and a better consumer base to deal with.
I am a woman - incase anyone didn't know. I have taken a few akward phone calls from guys expecting me to be a guy :)
I am still learning so you will have to excuse any mistakes I make.
I hope to meet as many people as possible when I am able to go on the road with the guys!
I'm from Wisconsin so the term "you guys" refers to everyone - men and woman. It's kinda like ya'll if you live in the south - there is a chance of snow this weekend so if anyone is hiring south of WI let me know.
My contact info is below. Feel free to email me or call when with anything. I try to answer the phone into the evening for you guys on the west coast. If I miss ya leave a message!
Cell: 608-588-5377
Email: [email protected]
Have a good night!

muthstryker
10-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I am not married to or related to either brother (thank God)

Hahaaaa! Well Staci, Welcome to the site!

formula
10-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Welcome Staci!

That pink text's gotta go though :rotfl:Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the pink-on-gray is way painful on the eyes!

What do YOU drive?

Ringbrothers
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Welcome Staci!

That pink text's gotta go though :rotfl:Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the pink-on-gray is way painful on the eyes!

What do YOU drive?

I try hard to be girly but it never pans out - you are right the pink text is bad.

You don't want to know what I drive but I can tell you that if I'd get a large raise I would drive a 69 Camaro - I don't know the rest of the lingo so I will leave it at that.

sunkistcamaro
10-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the site!!

1951Jimmy
10-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the site.

there is a chance of snow this weekend so if anyone is hiring south of WI let me know.

Yep, hard freeze Friday or Saturday. That sucks! Time to put the toys away soon!

muthstryker
10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Awww I liked the pink text, it was a test to see how good my eyes are.

1971CHEVELLE
10-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Welcome to the site

pro-touringAK
10-07-2009, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the site and thanks for the help on my order to Alaska. The cowl covers and door strikers came in and look awesome. still waiting on door handles.
Brian

6'9"Witha69
10-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the site Staci.