PDA

View Full Version : looking for LT1 supercharger in the PA/NJ area

73LT1M6
09-28-2009, 02:41 PM
thinking of adding forced induction to my LT1 (1995) in my second gen. if you know of a good used one for a fair price, shoot me a message. Prefer vortech or procharger .. possibly powerdyne.

thanks in advance

comp-spec
10-02-2009, 11:51 AM
I have a pro charger LT1 single intercooled msd timing controller and fuel pump complete kit we just took off a 95 camaro with about 5k on it.

You can pm me here or on lateral-g.net

73LT1M6
10-04-2009, 04:51 AM
comp-spec .. thanks for the reply.

where are you located?

i wish i could take some measurements. i need to make sure that i do not have any clearance issues in my car .. being that i transplanted a LT1 into my second gen camaro. it is a little tight at the area of the upper control arm.

are you aware of anyplace i can get measurements?

i will post in the power adder area to see if anyone replies.

Brad

comp-spec
10-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Brad,
I'm in Boston Ma.

I have A 96 TA with a charger on it.
I can take whatever measurements you are looking for

73LT1M6
10-07-2009, 03:50 PM
well .. i guess the measurements i will need are in all directions off the motor, if that makes any sense. since my LT1 is in a second gen, i have control arms, steering box, and other items in the way that would not be on a 4th gen. not sure how much extra room is needed for the pulley setup, bracket, etc.

any kind of measurements of width to the side and depth off the front of the motor would be great. you can reference the measurements off the head, intake, or whatever.

i know this is probably a pain in the @$$, but i just wanted to make sure it would even fit in my car.

any help you can give would be great. i am in no hurry.