PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum radiator customer service..

vanzuuk1
09-25-2009, 05:43 AM
I bought an aluminum radiator off ebay a few years ago and when I asked the seller a question about a problem a few weeks ago he threw a new sending unit in the mail free of charge...

I was blown away by the radiator,fans and hardware when I origianally bought it and now I am blown away at customer service..

Search ebay for entropy radiaters if you want an awesome product at about half what the big guys charge.

ZuperZport
09-25-2009, 06:48 AM
A "feel-good" story if there ever was one.

Call me Dirk.

Just because you live "on-dee-eyeland" now doesn't mean you can't come by my house everyonce in a while to scare women and children alike with your "wheel-man" antics.

:drive1:

"The race. The risk. The danger. It's worth it all to be...King of the Mountain"

"You're drunk...............drunk with your youth and your speed!!" - Cal (King of the Mountain)

bbcc
09-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I bought an aluminum radiator off ebay a few years ago and when I asked the seller a question about a problem a few weeks ago he threw a new sending unit in the mail free of charge...

I was blown away by the radiator,fans and hardware when I origianally bought it and now I am blown away at customer service..

Search ebay for entropy radiaters if you want an awesome product at about half what the big guys charge.

Best company name EVER!!! Love it.

Motown 454
09-25-2009, 10:55 AM
This is good to know because custormer service is a big part of any project. Too bad sometimes we have to learn the hard .way Nice to hear something good like this.

70 Chevelle
09-25-2009, 03:39 PM
I've used them for a few radiators and had great luck. His shipping address is very close to me. I wish he would let me do a local pick up. Anyone considering them can rest assured you'll get a quality piece

Draginutz
09-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Really good prices and I just happen to be in the market for a radiator. Thanks

vanzuuk1
09-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Tell him raymond dirk vanzuuk sent you...

Tom 72RS/SS
09-25-2009, 05:11 PM
I also bought his radiator w/twin electric fans and wiring harness a couple of years ago. Works great, no issues.

MonzaRacer
09-30-2009, 09:49 AM
how about a link,phone number,email,we addrress,,,cant find them.

Tom 72RS/SS
09-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Try this:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Entropy-Technology-Corporation__W0QQ_armrsZ1

BA.
10-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Good tip, thanks y'all.