PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, Otis here

HalfAssWhiteTrash
09-23-2009, 09:51 PM
first allow me to say, WOW! I have never dreamed I would find a place with so many amazing rides. My name is Otis, just PCSed to Ft Bragg, Fayetteville NC. Seen quite a few good looking rides here in NC, if they belong to any of you hit me up, would love to get to know some folks around here. Looking forward to kicking back and reading pages apon pages of exciting threads on here. And again just WOW! you guys sure have built some sexy cars.

GRNOVA
09-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Welcome Otis,

What is your ride? Alot of information and great helpful people around here.

wellis77
09-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Welcome Otis. Tell us what you got and show some pics too.

Oh, forgot about the Falcon job, nice work.

NOT A TA
09-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Welcome Otis! Nice job on the Falcon pic.

HalfAssWhiteTrash
09-24-2009, 04:32 AM
Hey gang thanks for the warm welcome. Right now the daily driver is an 06 Charger, (three kids, gotta have the extra doors) the newest project is a 69 Impala, again with four doors. The Charger is running Inertia heads, cams, and ported throttle body and intake, full Pedders track II, full Borla exhaust, Stainless Works LT headers, E-cutouts, Megan Racing coilovers, Diablo tuned, and a slew of other parts that cost way to much money for the yeilded return. I have enough in this car to purchase a house in some parts of the country and it is still a poorly manufactured turd. Looking hard to trade it in on something, just cant really find anything new that I like. The G8 was on the top of the list, but with the plug being pulled on Pontiac, I am leary. As of now it looks like a 5 series BMW is in my future unless someone steps up and offers a new four door performance sedan with good looks. The 69 is in the tear down stages right now and will be getting a full work over. It is a 327 car but I will be pulling the the motor and tranny from my toy, (94 Nissan 240 with an 06 GTO LS2/6speed, car is way to fun/dangerous for me to keep anymore). I am looking forward to getting the 69 project moving forward a little this round at home. I think I have one pic of the Charger on this computer, (harddrive failure on the old one) and a little rendering I did of the way Mama wants to see it. Anyway, again thanks for the welcome.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/09/Untitled1-1.jpg

Bryce
09-24-2009, 05:13 AM
first off, welcome. Second that rendering you did for me was bad A$$. i guess now i have to build it like that. Thank you!

joemac
09-24-2009, 06:10 AM
I actually like the look of that Charger, the rendering is a little dark. Welcome to the site.

The Stickman
09-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the Forum and thanx for serving. It is appreciated.

1971CHEVELLE
09-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Welcome to the site

Ralph LoGrasso
09-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the site, Otis. Nice Charger!

icebird84
09-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the forum