PDA

View Full Version : Chili's Saint Jude Car Show La Verne CA 09/13/09

Chucks73
08-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Chili's Saint Jude Car Show La Verne CA 09/13/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is alway a very cool show.

Hello All
Its that time of year again where we are having a car show to raise money for St Jude Childrens Hospital. All money raised will be donated to St Jude Childrens Hospital. Please email me or give me a call if you have any questions
ps-we are still in need of dontations of raffle prizes and such-we are having a much harder time raising prizes so any help is appreciated.
Marcus

4th Annual
St Jude Car/Bike Show

At Chili’s in La Verne
To raise money for
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital

All Makes and Models are welcome!!!!!!!!!
Sunday September 13th, 2009.
Show starts at 8am-3pm

1912 Foothill Blvd
La Verne, CA 91750

Raffles/Prizes/50/50 drawing

100% of all donations will be for St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Registration is $25.00 and Chili’s will provide food and NA beverages for all registered car owners. This is for Cars/Bikes of any make, year, and model. Show up for a great cause for charity. We are also in need of raffle prize donations so if you plan on attending and wish to donate a prize please bring it along or drop it off a the store.

Pre-Registration is $25
Day of registration is $30 and starts at 8:00am

PRE-REGISTRATION CHILIS 4th ANNUAL ST.JUDE CAR SHOW
Please print clearly

Name:___________________________________ _______________________________
(Last) (First)

Mailing Address:________________________________ ________________________________
(Address) (Street)

________________________________________ ________________________
(City) (State) (Zip)

Phone: ___________________________________ Email: __________________________________

Year: _______________ Make: ___________________________________

Model: ________________________ License: _________________________________

Registration cannot be accepted without complete information. Payment and signature

MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: Pre-Registration is $25
Chilis Car Show/St Jude If payment is not received by September 10th it is late and the price will be $30

Mail this registration and check to:
Chilis / St Jude Car Show
1912 Foothill Blvd.
La Verne Ca, 91750

For more info please contact: Marcus Vargas (626)303-1604
or Dana Montgomery (909) 596-1666
Email: [email protected]
Entrant Signature:______________________________ Date:__________

Release of All Claims
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chilis and St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, it’s management, employees, agents, event sponsors, organizers and anyone else involved in the organization and management of this event from any loss, liability, expenses and cost that may result from any injuries or death to or loss of property that I may sustain. I agree that I will make no claim for any property damage, injury or death against Chilis and St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, its management, employees, agents, event sponsors, organizers and anyone else involved in the organization and management of this event. In accordance with I.R.S. guidelines, no goods or services were given in exchange for this gift. Federal tax law requires that you copy and maintain this receipt to substantiate your charitable deduction. Federal Identification number is 35-1044585