PDA

View Full Version : 69 Nova PT Project

excessive
08-22-2009, 05:09 AM
So im finally getting ready to tear into my first Protouring build . I own a restoration shop in Ohio and finally get to build my own car . It is a 69 Nova and will have an LS1 in it for sure but I am debating to run a six speed or auto so I would apprectiate any pros or cons for either . I am thinking about running the DSE Coilover kit on the front and am definatly running the DSE Minitubs in the rear with Leafs . I just got my rendering back for Hermance design and Ben did a great job. Of course I gave him my ideas and I ended up going with one his designs instead . LOL ! I will get so pictures up of the car soon but here is the rendering . Let me know what you guys think . Thanks , Mikehttps://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/08/concept4b-1.jpg?t=1250946489

tones2SS
08-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I think it looks killer. Ben is a friend of mine and I might be bias here, but he does great work!! lol
I say go with the DSE. You can't go wrong using them. GOOD LUCK!

hdesign
08-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Glad you liked it Mike....I hadn't had a chance to do a background yet....looking a little spartan. I'll remove that "concept 4b" text and put a nice backdrop behind it so it doesn't look like it's floating in space.

Thanks Tony!

excessive
08-22-2009, 10:17 AM
I will definatly repost a pic after I get the final rendering Ben , but i was so excited about he design I needed to put it up . lol . Thanks again for the amazing work Ben . :twothumbs