PDA

View Full Version : Road courses ??? WHERE !!!

77ta
08-12-2009, 07:01 AM
I am working toward making my TA more road course fun and now am perplexed there does not seem to be any tracks in a days drive from me here in South Arkansas.... Dang that sucks... Any suggestions on where to look for friendly events to maybe get some schooling I was told the N.A.S.A bunch was a good group, but was just looking for tracks close and I am coming up empty !
I posted this in the event thread, but thought it fit here as well.

Thanks

John Wright
08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I posted a link in your other thread before I realized where you were located. I had you mixed up with another guy with a 77'

JEFFTATE
08-13-2009, 05:28 AM
Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds Alabama.
Talladega Gran Prix Raceway ( Not the NASCAR Superspeedway , but "Little Talladega" ).
Nashville Speedway.

There's some courses in Texas too.

Bow Tie 67
08-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Hey guys www.myautoevents.com has a search function that will help find dates and functions.

John Wright
08-13-2009, 07:20 AM
I registered with Trackdaze, they have several events in my area.

vintageracer
08-13-2009, 07:22 AM
Hallet in Ok. is probably the closest to you.

454bug
09-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I am working toward making my TA more road course fun and now am perplexed there does not seem to be any tracks in a days drive from me here in South Arkansas.... Dang that sucks... Any suggestions on where to look for friendly events to maybe get some schooling I was told the N.A.S.A bunch was a good group, but was just looking for tracks close and I am coming up empty !
I posted this in the event thread, but thought it fit here as well.

Thanks

Where exactly in South Arkansas? If you're in the Southwest corner of the state probably the closest track to you would be the private course just south of Fort Worth, Texas (roughly 250 miles)...

They do have "track days" open to non-club members...

Other than that... Texas World Speedway has an AWESOME 2.9 mile road course that ALWAYS has some function going on... almost every weekend is some event... They're a little over 300 miles from the southwest corner of Arkansas...

Tom Welch
09-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Roebling Road, Near Savannah, GA

Feffman
09-25-2009, 09:09 AM
You are welcome to join us (www.MVPTrackTime.com (http://www.MVPTrackTime.com)) at any of our track events. We will be at Road Atlanta November 21 - 22.

Feff

WS6
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Memphis motorsports park has a road course don't they?