PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Southeast Oklahoma !

anthonyott99
07-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey guys ! I absolutely love this site ! I am working on something a little different , a 1985 Cadillac Eldorado ! Yes i know, it is front wheel drive but they can be made to handle very well, they lower easily and you have v8 power and that awesome Cadillac ride ! I am going for a Pro touring style but on a budget, going with Camaro wheels and tires-direct fit , its already all black and sits preatty low. i'm interested in a Highway cruiser to drive to all the shows and something that i can commute in everyday. Already have seen some incredible ideas and look forward to learning more !

qwk406
07-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Like to some pics of that, talk about different.

cypher
07-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Caddy, that should be cool. My friend has an old 63ish caddy at his house im trying to get him to start working on... i doubt it would be a PT car, more like a PT boat. What part of OK you from? I live a little south of tulsa.

anthonyott99
07-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Here is one of the better pics i have ! Not sayin much i am definately not a photographer !!! I am in southeast oklahoma, Mccurtain count, Idabel. Tulsa is about 3 and a half hours from here. So guys, What do you think ? It has potential correct ?

Ralph LoGrasso
07-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the site, Anthony. Cool project.

anthonyott99
07-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome ! and glad you guys think it will be a cool project, i wanted a pro-Tourer old enough to have some cool boxy styling but new enough to have all the modern conveniances to make a comfortable Highway Cruiser, cruise, a/c, power windows and seats, power sunroof, climate control, etc. as well as an extremely comfortable ride ! I hope that the car looks low enough with the newer wheels and tires, cuz it looks preatty low now ! Dont want to do too much suspension work that it hurts that famous cadillac ride !

The Stickman
07-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. Keep us updated with what you do to it.

1971CHEVELLE
07-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the site