PDA

View Full Version : Do not deal with roseville vw!!!

manny z
07-22-2009, 12:21 PM
DO NOT DEAL WITH ROSEVILLE VW!!!

I would like to start this by explaining what happened.
My wife was having mechanical issues with her Beetle. I have a really good friend handling my auto issues while I am deployed. But this time, my wife decided to take it to the dealer because, my buddy lives in Modesto, and we live in Roseville, 15 miles north of downtown Sacramento.

They found that a heater hose outlet, in back off the cyl head was cracked and the mass air was not reading right. She told me how much it was going to cost. I then called the dealer to see if there were any other issues, and to see how long it would take. They already had the parts, so it was just a matter of 2 days, fine.

She e mailed me the day she went to go pick it up, and was really pissed that there where 2 heavy scratches on the front bumper, that were not there when she dropped it off. And she also told me that there were 2 very bad attempts to cover it up with touch up paint.

I then proceeded to call the “service manager”. When I spoke to him, he was basically, my techs do not lie, if one of them had done this, they would have come to me and told me. Since I was pissed speaking to this leach, I told him so absolutely all of your guys are perfect, and would not do this without telling him. Of course he said yes, and that they did not carry the touch up paint of my wife’s car. A VW dealer does not have touch up of a VW?!!

Needless to say, I decided to go to the top, and e mail the president of the dealer. I received an e-mail from my wife today, tell me that he told her to come pick up the car, and seek legal action if you want, in so many words. Needless to say, both she and I are extremely pissed!!
I personally have been in the Mortgage broker, for going on 11 years. When the economy was in good shape, I will not BS you; I made a lot of money. I worked my ass off for it also. And even today, deployed over seas, and only being able to communicate with my laptop, I am still closing deals!! Not as much as I used to but, I am still in business.
One thing I will tell everyone that is in business for them selves, if you want to make, just remember THE most important thing, COSTOMER SERVICE!! If you have ****ty COSTOMER SERVICE, you might as well go work for someone else.

I did some looking online about these dealers reputation. I found that close to 75% of the comments were negative on this place.

So I end this by asking please, if you are thinking about purchasing a VW for one of your kids, wife, and relative, whatever. Or if you already have a VW and need work or service done to it, DO NOT TAKE IT TO ROSEVILLE VW, in the Auto mall.