PDA

View Full Version : DriverzInc: New Gen Wheels...new Photos

DriverzInc
07-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Finally got the Photography done on the two first wheels from New Gen. Also, the center caps are engraved and in stock now too. All 6061-t6, including the dome style cap, which is engraved.

Here is the Thrasher:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/07/Thrasher_Done-1.jpg

And the Splitter:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/07/Splitter_FinishedPhoto-1.jpg

10 Spoke to debut very shortly....

For more information, please feel free to email, or call us. 1-866-694-5940, [email protected]

buickfunnycar.com
07-07-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm feeling love for the centercap & logo...:yum:

wmhjr
07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Jon, quite wasting time posting and get me my wheels!!!

Seriously, pics look great. Can't wait to see the real thing arrive in pretty boxes!

BTW, was the rendering of help? I should have some higher resolution ones before too long.

BAD68GTO
07-07-2009, 02:40 PM
I just wanted to say I just conversed with Jon about buying a set of wheels. He knew his product and provided me with a great price and a few options to think about for my 68 GTO. I need rims and anyhow will run a few options past my girlfriend and friends for opinions to see what will go well with my black car, but looking hard at the above photo in 18" rims. :)

buickfunnycar.com
07-07-2009, 02:48 PM
I just wanted to say I just conversed with Jon about buying a set of wheels. He knew his product and provided me with a great price and a few options to think about for my 68 GTO. I need rims and anyhow will run a few options past my girlfriend and friends for opinions to see what will go well with my black car, but looking hard at the above photo in 18" rims. :)

Sounds like you're in good hands...:smoke:

wmhjr
07-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I need rims and anyhow will run a few options past my girlfriend and friends for opinions to see what will go well with my black car, but looking hard at the above photo in 18" rims. :)

Dont' do it! That's how it starts. Ask your gf about how the wheels look, and it only goes downhill from there.

This comes from a guy who's afraid to tell his wife exactly how much life insurance he really has. I'm worth more dead than alive :)

Draginutz
07-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I am digging the Thrasher! Can't wait to see the "others" all done.

ryfrat
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
I can't wait to see them on a car.

BAD68GTO
07-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Dont' do it! That's how it starts. Ask your gf about how the wheels look, and it only goes downhill from there.

This comes from a guy who's afraid to tell his wife exactly how much life insurance he really has. I'm worth more dead than alive :)
Totally agree with this :) I am asking her because I have no artisitic ability at all-lol. That said, I am looking at these or doing a rim with a black center with maybe a chrome or stainless lip since my GTO is black. Here are some pics, but these were taken 8 years ago or so and the car has some nicks and such on it now from driving http://www.gementerprises.com/gto.html and the engine has changed (read: MUST GOT FASTER). Anyhow, rim suggestions for the car are welcome and I think the 18's in a DR are all me. Thanks guys in advance! Gary

street3285
07-08-2009, 07:59 AM
I think the Thrasher with a black center and polished lip would look sweet.

DriverzInc
07-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the compliments guys! I just posted some new wheels in the other thread, I'll start a new thread once the photography is perfected.