PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Hotchkis rear springs 2nd gen

Chicane 73
03-25-2005, 06:36 PM
I just want to buy the Hotchkis rear springs listed in the package for 2nd gen. Camaros. On their website I can't seem to be able to break out the individual part nos. to just order the springs. I have already replaced most of the other parts in the package. I was wondering if anybody has this information or knows how else I can obtain it.

David Pozzi
03-25-2005, 07:14 PM
I've heard Summit has them cheaper than going direct. You might call the Summit tech line and get the part number or do a search on their website.
I think the shackles, bushings, and U bolts come with the springs, be sure to use them.
David

Chicane 73
03-26-2005, 09:19 PM
I will definitely check w/Summit.It would be a graet help if they have the same kit available. Thanks.

zbugger
03-26-2005, 11:19 PM
I believe Summit may have the spring only kit. I got the complete kit from Summit, even though I had the rear shackle kit with my PST setup. Hotchkis only sells the complete kit. I forget how long they've been selling it that way. At least a year, if not more.

Chicane 73
03-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks for your info. I went online last night w/Summit and I was able to get every thing I was looking for to to complete the rearend project on my Camaro. Should be pretty sweet when it's finished. I couldn't decide on their shocks so I will probably just buy locally on them. Any advice on the shocks? I noticed Hotchkis ran Bilsteins w/his kit.