PDA

View Full Version : caution:fat naked lady

sskustomz
03-24-2005, 02:09 PM
this actually happened last week at the oakdale mall during the race car show. my friend happened to be walking by and got these pictures before the police got there. she took her clothes off and was masturbating on this car ..can you believe someone would actually do this? The car is owned by a local chevrolet dealership and a guy i know drives the car

Click Here not safe for work or weak stomached. (its still blurred) (http://img36.exs.cx/img36/8656/fatlady6ka.jpg)

**image altered by TonyL**

DB Z28
03-24-2005, 03:03 PM
yek lots of junk in that trunk :Alchy: :Alchy:

vanzuuk1
03-24-2005, 04:42 PM
i am much more disturbed by this than i should be. what was her deal , drugs mental illness ? why is never the hot chick that do this?

socalfandabodys
03-24-2005, 04:51 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

ViperBlue68
03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
I dont even know if this should be on here :getout: ........makes my stomach turn!!! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Restomod
03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Yep never see Brooke Burke :naughty: do something like that!!!!!!!

negcreep
03-24-2005, 05:31 PM
I am permanently scarred !!!!!!!

TonyL
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
wow.

This thread is worthless WITH pics!

eek. :jawdrop:

i altered it to blur it out a little. it was mild but she was naked, and that pushes the limits of what we allow here.

redcarguy
03-24-2005, 06:28 PM
That's just WRONG!

sskustomz
03-24-2005, 07:07 PM
hey i put caution:rtfm:

TonyL
03-24-2005, 07:12 PM
hey i put caution

I know you did. I wasnt scolding you.

But larry and ralph run a tight ship around here. Alot of us have kids looking over our shoulder while we are on. So I blurred it out is all.

Just to be clear. here's the rule

3).Profanity/Nudity: Do not under any circumstances, post nudity or use profanity in the forums. Posts containing such content will be edited by moderators, and possibly deleted. IF YOU MAKE A HABIT OF IT, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

so i did my thing and edited it so it didnt contain nudity, sort of

I hope that clears that up and you dont have any negative feelings about posting here.

CarlC
03-24-2005, 07:36 PM
I think the Victorias Secret in the background adds just the right touch......

zbugger
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't think you blurred it enough Tony. I'm now gonna have to re-eat my dinner.....

derekf
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
hey i put caution
Alot of us have kids looking over our shoulder while we are on. So I blurred it out is all.

A couple of things - and much as Tony said, please don't take this as a scolding because it's not.

1. Some folks would be embarrassed because their wives/children/parents/whatever saw this big naked woman on their screen. Embarrassment will pass. Folks who read at work could get fired for naked pics on their screen - and that doesn't pass as quickly (this is really important to me, because my employer has a zero-tolerance policy for nudie pics).

2. Yes, you put caution in the title.. but if you're just going through the posts using "Next Thread", there's no way to know what the next post is.

It's not a scolding... but please, folks, keep it clean. Tony, thank you for blurring the pic (and thank the circumstances that kept me too busy at work today to surf) but I think it may be time for the photo to go away.

sskustomz
03-25-2005, 12:44 PM
A couple of things - and much as Tony said, please don't take this as a scolding because it's not.

1. Some folks would be embarrassed because their wives/children/parents/whatever saw this big naked woman on their screen. Embarrassment will pass. Folks who read at work could get fired for naked pics on their screen - and that doesn't pass as quickly (this is really important to me, because my employer has a zero-tolerance policy for nudie pics).

2. Yes, you put caution in the title.. but if you're just going through the posts using "Next Thread", there's no way to know what the next post is.

It's not a scolding... but please, folks, keep it clean. Tony, thank you for blurring the pic (and thank the circumstances that kept me too busy at work today to surf) but I think it may be time for the photo to go away.

d,tony the second post wasn't directed toward you guys it was a haha for everyone else.the truth is if i was better with a computer i would have blurred it my self so thank you tony and oh ya im not offended by your posts but i will be a little more discreat in the future.again thanks guys
:fart:

MrQuick
03-25-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah that does not belong here...some of us come here to see actuall car related, PT stuff, not a HEALTHY woman cleaning some guys side mirror. Please save that stuff for PM's. By the way "YUCK" I feel for your friend.