PDA

View Full Version : my website

Tiger
03-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi all,´

I have made an attempt to make a website, please check it out at www.tigergutt.biz and let me know what you think (please consider that the first time I even opened frontpage was a week ago).

ps. the feedback doesnt work.

ciao
André

DarkBuddha
03-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Well, I think it's generally a good first effort and very user friendly... a couple issues though:

1. The buttons on the left that link to Home, In the shop, Chevelle before, etc... no images appear, just the infamous box with a red X.

2. The thumbnail images on each menu page load slowly, but when you click to visit those images, everything loads plenty quick.

3. You have lovely pics of Heidi... no skin, and that is good and respectful. However, I was disturbed by the nudity show in the Riva boat section... :confused: Get a shirt on Michel before I :comp3: !!! :poke: :rotfl:

Tiger
03-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the reply.
1. I cant get the link bar to work, it looks fine in frontpage but when it uploads it doesnt work= HELP NEEDED
I cant get those link bars to work and the hit counter doesnt work either, and then I kind of destroyed the feedback link, it worked at the beginning.
2. that should be resolved now
3. thanks for the kind words and hehehe :o)

thanks
André

camarorider
03-25-2005, 10:48 AM
I can try and help out. I am not positive but frontpage puts extra code in the html document and I believe you hosting provider needs to have frontpage extension installed for those to work. I dont know if you have anything that would require this but could be a problem. Check with your hosting provider to make sure they have this installed.
I think the problem with the feedback is that when you first built it, it was coded properly but even as I have learned using a microsoft approach to making forms is that you can mess up the form when you go back and edit it.

Tiger
03-26-2005, 05:20 AM
Christopher,
I have no idea of what you are talking about but I'll tell a friend who might have an idea what you just said.

happy easter!
thanks
André