PDA

View Full Version : New spoiler design by Musclerodz coming soon.....

MuscleRodz
06-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Musclerodz has developed a new short spoiler for 69 Camaros and Firebirds that will be available soon. I will be shipping off the prototype to Matt at Anvil later this week to be molded. Spoiler is notched in the middle for a nice design element and roughly half the height of the original. As soon as we have a release date I will annouce it. Also, identical spoilers will be made for the 67-68 Camaros after the lower valances are finished that in the works.

Keep watching as we release more new products in the coming months.

oestek
06-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Looks sweet, Mike. I like that notch.

chavie77
06-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Nice spoiler Mike...let me know when spoilers are available for the 68 bird...I will definitely get one!...by the way ..maybe you can answer a question? On Project Wildfire what is the name of the 3 color paint schemes ...I am looking for a deep, rich brandywine color but can't seem to find the right shade until I saw the top half of Wildfires paint job. Can you tell me what the name and color code is for the deep burgundy and silver paint?

MuscleRodz
06-16-2009, 10:33 AM
What that car is suppose to have is a silver base bottom, black top. Red candy over both bases with stripe left bare. If you want a nice deep brandywine, go look at lexus, but I think it is even a tri-coat

67-68 spoilers will be later this year, hopefully around fall

paulk68
06-16-2009, 10:57 AM
what is this about a lower valance?? more info please

MuscleRodz
06-16-2009, 12:13 PM
https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53546&highlight=67-68+owners