PDA

View Full Version : Clayton Machine Works & Wilson Muscle Cars

clay johnson
06-15-2009, 11:52 AM
By now many of you have seen our new brake, clutch and throttle assemblies that we are offering. As stated in the press release, this was a joint design venture between myself (Clayton Machine Works) and Wilson Muscle Cars, with additional input from DSE.

The project was originated here at CMW as a design concept and after numerous discussions, it was decided that Ron (of Wilson Muscle Cars) would supply the engineering aspect of the design.

Ron's other company, WMC Designs has been absolutley phenominal to work with, and has gone well beyond measure in terms of all mechanical and engineering aspects.

Ron did all of the solid modeling, engineering, etc., and if anyone on this board EVER needs any such services, I recommend his services highly. He's a hardcore car enthusiast, knows what he's doing, and most importantly, follows through with any task at hand. Go to his website at wmcdesigns.com for more info.

I just wanted to make sure that credit is given where credit is due.

Thanks,

Clay

syborg tt
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
You know I should jump in on this since Ron has done a bunch of work for me also.

Ron has been a pleasure to work with.

Together we worked on the hood pins, car show display, hood pin skuff plates, Brake Arm, Billet Valve cover emblems for my truck. We have a couple new exciting projects that we are going to be working on in the near future.

Once again I can't say enough good things about him.

Kudo's to you Clay for making this post.