PDA

View Full Version : Can't post in the "wanted" section

19sixtynine
06-04-2009, 07:53 AM
I appreciate that you don't want people coming in and posting a few one word replies then filling up the "For Sale" section, and hence the 50 post limit. I don't have a lot of free time to post to the site and only post when I feel i have something to add or have a question, with the exception of a few "Welcome to the site" posts. It's frustrating and I don't want to get "creative" and try and sneak a "wanted" type post in the engine forum, it's an engine part i'm after, nor do I want to make a bunch of useless one line posts just to reach my 50. I have a solid history with the site, including purchases from sponsors and interaction with members and if possible i'd like to buy said engine part off of a member here, new or used.

If a post is in the "wanted" forum must it adhere to the same rules as the "For Sale" section?

Can someone here "sponsor" my add, although i'm not sure how that would work?

Can the "wanted" forum have a lower limit than "For sale"?

Not sure if this has come up with other members, I know it has for posting in the "For Sale" forum but didn't see anything about anyone having issues with the "Wanted" forum.

Anyway, I appreciate the site and all i've been able to give and receive from the members here.

Thanks for taking this into consideration,

Robert

Ralph LoGrasso
06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Robert,

Because you have been a (contributing) registered member for over one year, please create a new thread in the Forum Requests and Feedback forum, and send me a PM with a link to the thread. I will then move it to the wanted section for you.

19sixtynine
06-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Wow, very cool! Thanks so much Ralph, I'll do so tonight.

I appreciate the help!

Robert

jag4902
09-11-2009, 07:02 AM
I totally agree with you Robert. I have had the same issue with the "Wanted" section.