PDA

View Full Version : 1st gen Camaro body cart build/order!!!!

daredvl22
05-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Hey guys,

I'm having a body cart built for my '67 Camaro project, something simple with the ability to disassemble and take up as little space as possible when I'm not using it. I currently have my project on a rotisserie, which is great. However, I want to transport this project to different locations (IE) media blasting, body work, paint, etc. The rotisserie just does not give the support needed without possibly jeopardizing the integrity of the body. Would anyone here be interested in a similar cart? Again, there is nothing in it for me. I thought that maybe, if enough people are interested we could all get a better deal with one big order. I've thought about just building one myself, but I'd honestly rather spend that time on my project. I've seen a lot of discussion on several different forums about this topic, so I thought I'd throw it out there. I don't have any details on price at this time. I do know you can get powder coating, and different size casters, etc. depending on your application. If would be interested let me know.

Thanks,