PDA

View Full Version : 69' camaro body assembly diagram

scogin918
03-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Has anyone seen an assembly diagram on the internet for the sheet metal on a '69 Camaro? I have 4 different "restoration" books and they are all generic in their description. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

derekf
03-15-2005, 05:59 AM
Are you talking about things like the front clip assembly, or something like how the inner wheelwell welds to the outer to the fender?

The assembly of body panels that are bolted together is covered in the Fisher Body manual for your year. I don't know of a reference for the welded parts.

None of these are on the Internet, but the Fisher Body manual is worth buying anyway.

scogin918
03-15-2005, 06:29 AM
Are you talking about things like the front clip assembly, or something like how the inner wheelwell welds to the outer to the fender?

The assembly of body panels that are bolted together is covered in the Fisher Body manual for your year. I don't know of a reference for the welded parts.

None of these are on the Internet, but the Fisher Body manual is worth buying anyway.

where can I get one? Year One, Rick's?

907rs
03-15-2005, 08:11 AM
You should be able to get one at either place. I got mine through Classic Industries.