PDA

View Full Version : Coys wheels just got even cheaper

Johnny Blaze
04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I just noticed the wheels on coys site are all $25 cheaper per wheel than they were last week!

Looks like a good time to buy some wheels for the 61.

will-ss-69
04-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I had a pair on my chevelle, Once they got the order right I was Happy. Not a great experience though! They screwed up a few things. 1.) they came with the wrong tires(right size) I kept them and they refunded the difference. 2) they sent the lugnuts bulk in a box(1/2 metric 1/2 standard) I found out the hard way!:pat: Had to replace 1/2 my wheel studs. I called to complain and was Told It was my fault and it would be impossible for them to even go on. Well they went on easy. I knew something seemed weired when they woudn't seat properly. He said Oh sorry the must have gotten mixed up. But still wanted Digital Pictures of the lug nuts. I think for the money he has some nice wheels. But no special backspacing. Just be careful they are made in China. If you decide to go all out Check out Rushforth Wheels. you won't be dissapionted. :usa:

crazyfireman
04-03-2009, 05:39 PM
They will do custom backspacing, you just have to call and ask them directly or atleast they did for me.

JRouche
04-03-2009, 10:21 PM
They will do custom backspacing, you just have to call and ask them directly or atleast they did for me.

Good info. I didnt know they had some custom back spacing because they are a cast wheel. And if they are from over seas whats the turn around for custom BS?? I like the look of them, yeah, a cast wheel, but they look good IMO. JR