PDA

View Full Version : Bruning Auto new HEMI billet valve covers now available

MuscleRodz
03-25-2009, 11:37 AM
From the builders of the E-Tikit Challenger, Musclerodz is proud to announce the release of Bruning's new HEMI billet valve covers for 5.7 and 6.1 HEMI engines. We are happy to be one of the first to offer these to the public. Some of the features are:

1. Each valve cover is machined from a 33.5 lb Billet of Aircraft grade 6061 T-6 AMS QQ-A-250/11 Aluminum. State of the art “High Speed” CNC Machining centers insure the final 5 lb valve cover is kept to close tolerances of the custom CAD designed 3-D model.

2. Two current profiles available:
o The “2BC” version is smooth machined. Customers can easily polish, plate or paint for a custom finish.
o The “Classic” version has a touch of “retro” style with a 3” band of ball milled ribbed surface down the center.

3. All versions are available as pictured. A coil relocation kit is in the works.

4. Custom Logo and Name Script engraving available

5. Covers use factory O-ring gaskets. Stainless Fasteners are included.
Upgrade: ARP HEX or 12 point fasteners: $$ Call

6. Valve covers provide an additional ½” of clearance for aftermarket valve-trains. Taller versions available upon request. Call for details.

Retail pricing on these is $999, our introductory price is $895. If we can get 8 or more orders we may be able to pass on an additional discount. I will hold orders for 2 weeks and see how many we we have at that time. Any questions feel free to call us or TJ at Bruning Auto Design
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

jy211
03-25-2009, 12:03 PM
www.lxforums.com

Mad_Crazy_Dad
04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Those are very cool!

Parkerracing
09-16-2016, 07:24 AM
There back!
I have know Tim for a long time, and helped machine some parts on the E-Tikit Challenger. At the time we where making these, a few other guys came out at the same time with a cheaper piece that looked at home on Cummins motor.

At any rate, that was a long time ago!

We have some freed up spindle time to make some fun stuff. Profiles and logos can be added. we can do a coil mount version too.

Let me know if there is interest!

Tony