PDA

View Full Version : East coast interior shop

parsonsj
03-09-2005, 10:37 AM
I need to start finding a shop to do my interior. The car will need a complete job: rear seats to match aftermarket front seats, carpet, trunk, headliner, package tray, dash pad, door and quarter panels.

Anybody have a recommendation here on the east coast (I live in Maryland)?

Thanks!
jp

ProTouring442
03-09-2005, 12:20 PM
I need to start finding a shop to do my interior. The car will need a complete job: rear seats to match aftermarket front seats, carpet, trunk, headliner, package tray, dash pad, door and quarter panels.

Anybody have a recommendation here on the east coast (I live in Maryland)?

Thanks!
jp

Hey JP, fellow citizen of the Peoples Republic of Maryland here... I have seen some very good things out of Bell's Trim & Design. Also, Rankin did my father's '56 and it looks very good too, though they are more of a production shop. You should be able to find either in the Yellow Pages.

Shiny Side Up!
Bill K
72 442 "Inamorata"

parsonsj
03-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Bill,
Thanks. I'll give Bell's a call.

jp

ProdigyCustoms
03-10-2005, 02:30 AM
It would seem RoadKiller would do that, or have someone? Plenty of good ole boy's up there in the hills do that stuff.

parsonsj
03-10-2005, 07:41 AM
That's also a good suggestion, though the only thing is the distance. I was willing drop the car off and pick it up for paint, but I was hoping to find someone a bit closer for the interior.

I'll ask them if they have any recommendations.

thanks,
jp

ZoomieFoosh
03-10-2005, 08:34 AM
I got my car done up by Bell's Trim. If you give me an e-mail I'll send you some pictures.

-Ryan Faucheux

parsonsj
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Ryan,

Drop me a line at [email protected]

thanks!
jp

ZoomieFoosh
03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Here are some pictures and what not.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/464905

toofun
03-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Hey John,

Dont know if you plan on doing your interior in leather but if you are give me a call. I sell whole hide upholstery leather hides at alot less than retail stores do. Normal trim shops will charge you 300-500 per hide for full 50 sqft Upholstery hides. Mine start at 129.95 plus shipping. How can I do it? I own my own leather tannery thus NO MIDDLEMEN. Some on this site have bought my material. I sell to a ton of trim and custom shops all over. Just a thought. If you want to talk about it call or email me.

TOOFUN
MARK
LEATHER ACE CO., INC.
978-479-8319