PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Makes Cover in Camaro Performers

jb@ridetech
02-18-2009, 08:37 AM
huge props to Steve Rupp and Robert McGaffin ! I finally pried a copy of the Feb issue of Camaro Performers from the guys in the front office. Browsing through it I came across the article on our Velocity Camaro. Great article with great photography! If you have not gotten to see it yet check it out. These guys did a great job .”
Click Here (http://www.ridetech.com/more/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/terminalvelocityarticle_l.pdf)to check it out!

JEFFTATE
02-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Yep,
Camaro Performers is really becoming a great magazine .

And Velocity.......what can I say ?
I've seen the car twice in person.
It's beautiful.
Congrats to Bret , Brit , JB , Darren and all the people at AirRide.

Damn True
02-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Take a look at the cover photo. There is some distortion from the windsheild that makes it look like the zombies have stolen your camaro.

teamplex65
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Awesome car. I sat in it in Rochester on Power Tour, and the seats are suprisingly comfortable. I also love his magnetic cup holder that he can remove from the center console and place on the roof to hold his drink.

jb@ridetech
02-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Awesome car. I sat in it in Rochester on Power Tour, and the seats are surprisingly comfortable. I also love his magnetic cup holder that he can remove from the center console and place on the roof to hold his drink.

I love how the little details are noticed, that bottle holder was a last minute deal that ended up being a very cool piece of the car.

jb@ridetech
02-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Yep,

It's beautiful.

I agree, Camaro Performers is a very nice book,

Thanks You!

jb@ridetech
02-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Take a look at the cover photo. There is some distortion from the windsheild that makes it look like the zombies have stolen your camaro.

lol.... never noticed that

Rick Dorion
02-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Great article. We need more of those custom parts for oursleves!

teamplex65
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Any plan to make the fender bolts. I asked them about it and they said it was also in the works.

jb@ridetech
02-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Any plan to make the fender bolts. I asked them about it and they said it was also in the works.

Check this out! Click Here (http://www.ridetech.com/products/Billet_Fender_Washer_Kit-1639-2488.html)

teamplex65
02-18-2009, 12:56 PM
perfect, thank you. my next question is about my airbag, but ill PM you that one.

Weldon0405
02-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Yep,

It's beautiful.

I have to second this. Congrats on the feature. Camaro Performers is by far my favorite magazine.

cmraman
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM
huge props to Steve Rupp and Robert McGaffin ! I finally pried a copy of the Feb issue of Camaro Performers from the guys in the front office. Browsing through it I came across the article on our Velocity Camaro. Great article with great photography! If you have not gotten to see it yet check it out. These guys did a great job .”
Click Here (http://www.ridetech.com/more/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/terminalvelocityarticle_l.pdf)to check it out!

Thanks JB! I really appreciate it. You guys are all a class act and I enjoy working on these projects with you. Everyone is always so generous with their time to help make these shoots the best that they can be. Steve did a great job with the text and let's not forget to Give Air Ride a big hand. They not only come out with some great products, they turn out some really killer cars and aren't afraid to use them.
:cheers:

jb@ridetech
02-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks JB! I really appreciate it. You guys are all a class act and I enjoy working on these projects with you. Everyone is always so generous with their time to help make these shoots the best that they can be. Steve did a great job with the text and let's not forget to Give Air Ride a big hand. They not only come out with some great products, they turn out some really killer cars and aren't afraid to use them.
:cheers:

Thanks man, keep taking those great pictures. I hear you may be working on a project car?