PDA

View Full Version : Kick Panel Speaker Boxes

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 04:23 AM
I thought I would post some pictures of the front kick panel speaker boxes I made for my Camaro as I have had some requests on making theses. I’m looking for some feed back on what you guys think about them and do you think there might be a market for them. I’m currently looking into having all the parts CNC laser cut in small batches to keep the costs down to make them affordable.

I know they will also fit 68-72 Chevelles, GTOs, Novas and maybe some others.

Any feed back on these would be greatly appreciated.

Chicken Coupe
02-03-2009, 05:30 AM
How much and how soon is all I'd like to know. :twothumbs

tumper93
02-03-2009, 05:46 AM
That is a pretty good idea as to where to mount them as opposed to the access to the hinge bolts like the factory did them. Wish I had thought of that before buying new kick panels and reassembling the car. As long as they are sealed from water I think that should be a great selling item! I take it you just used 4x6 plates and then just made a "box" to go on the back side as the enclosure right? I would do like you said make up a few and offer them and you will probably be surprised at the number of people that are interested since so many people don't want to fab anything because of time or skills or tools to do so.

130fe
02-03-2009, 06:53 AM

X2, I am also interested.

TT302Z28
02-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Depending on how much I'm in too.

zcrz
02-03-2009, 10:59 AM
me too!:machine:

redhead
02-03-2009, 11:35 AM
looks good. cutting a hole in the back of the box might let those
speakers breather better. I don't think fully closing them in is doing them any favors.
details...

oestek
02-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Nice pieces!

stealth71
02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
speakers breather better. I don't think fully closing them in is doing them any favors.
details...

Other than outside air from the cowl. At least on an A-body.

What's the plan for kick panels?

Vegas69
02-03-2009, 12:05 PM
And water since the cowl drains through here. They would need to be ported inside.

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 12:31 PM

X2, I am also interested.

I'm working on a price and I should have a good idea by the end of the week.

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Depending on how much I'm in too.

me too!:machine:

I'll keep you posted!

preston
02-03-2009, 12:35 PM
yeah times 2 on venting the box. Speakers placed in enclosed boxes sound horrible ask me how I know.

Of course speakers go in boxes all the time but they are generally a lot larger box and designed specifically for the speakers. Those boxes would be too small, and also most car audio speakers are designed to be mounted "infinite baffle" in other words with "infinite" air space.

So I would cut out the "bottom" panel of the box (so no water can get in). A small vent hole doesnt' really cut it, it needs to be "open".

Also installers will want to put foam, batting, or other types of sound absorption in the box.

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 12:51 PM
details...

The speakers are not sealed in the box, there’s at least an 1/8 of inch air gap all the way around the speaker. You wouldn’t want to cut holes in the back, because it would just let the outside elements into the passenger compartment.

The hole idea behind these are, I’m installing a Vintage Air and see no need to have the kick panel vents. I thought it would be a good place for speakers, No grills needed and they’ll blend right in. They also seal up that area.

Thanks for all the input !

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah times 2 on venting the box. Speakers placed in enclosed boxes sound horrible ask me how I know.

Of course speakers go in boxes all the time but they are generally a lot larger box and designed specifically for the speakers. Those boxes would be too small, and also most car audio speakers are designed to be mounted "infinite baffle" in other words with "infinite" air space.

So I would cut out the "bottom" panel of the box (so no water can get in). A small vent hole doesnt' really cut it, it needs to be "open".

Also installers will want to put foam, batting, or other types of sound absorption in the box.

This is the stuff I want to know and find very useful. I do want to make a good product so feed back like this is appreciated.

There is about a ½ of air space in between the speaker and the box, so there is room for some sort of sound deadener.

There is an air gap all around the speaker, they are not sealed in the box. I could always make that gap bigger.

Thanks for the input.

Jamess113
02-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Nice pieces!

Thanks!

Van B
02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
No cutting of the kick panel sheetmetal?

CRead01
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Looks like it is a nice product. I am curious if there is enough air space though with the speakers. most smaller sets of speakers are designed to be free air in a door.

I am deffinately not nocking your product though because you could easily use a hole saw in the back of the box.

just thinkin out loud.

Jamess113
02-04-2009, 03:53 AM
No cutting of the kick panel sheetmetal?

No cutting! They are a bolt on. You could just use some self taping screws, rivits or use thread setters if you have the tool to mount them.

Jamess113
02-04-2009, 04:09 AM
[quote=CRead01;488446]Looks like it is a nice product. I am curious if there is enough air space though with the speakers. most smaller sets of speakers are designed to be free air in a door.

I really think that there is no need for a hole in the back of the box because the speaker in not seal in. There’s an air gap if at least 1/8 of inch maybe a little more around the whole speaker. The speaker sets on 4 corner tabs not a flat plate so I really don’t think it will be a problem.

Think out loud! This is the stuff I need to know! Thanks for the input!

CRead01
02-04-2009, 06:26 AM
the stand off's are a good idea. This looks like a great design.

claytonisbob
02-04-2009, 06:58 AM
I really think that there is no need for a hole in the back of the box because the speaker in not seal in. There’s an air gap if at least 1/8 of inch maybe a little more around the whole speaker. The speaker sets on 4 corner tabs not a flat plate so I really don’t think it will be a problem.

Think out loud! This is the stuff I need to know! Thanks for the input!

Acoustically you don’t want there to be a gap around the speaker. This would make it more like a free air speaker, which wouldn’t sound very good (mostly wouldn’t have any mid-bass). To make it a true IB speaker it needs to be sealed in the front and open in the back. I totally agree with preston about cutting the bottom of the back so it still shields the speaker from water, but allows it to vent properly. Having a small opening in the front or back would probably be the worst though. It needs to be a large opening, or none at all. If your thinking of vented or ported speakers (like in , design would be home theater or subwoofer boxes) theres a lot of math to do to tune it properly. And to be honest there isn't enough volume to be had in that area for that.

I really like the design though. I've been thinking of doing something similar with fiberglass for 5.25" speakers. I am going to try to make them as big as I can.

Jamess113
02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
the stand off's are a good idea. This looks like a great design. Thanks!

carguy502
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Depending on price, I'm in. Whatever the price, that is an A1 idea. What kind of speaker are you running? Is it powered off the deck or an amp? Options?

BMF Machine
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
FreakinG AwsomE man! NicE IdeA and FolloW through!:1st:

Jamess113
02-05-2009, 04:41 AM
Depending on price, I'm in. Whatever the price, that is an A1 idea. What kind of speaker are you running? Is it powered off the deck or an amp? Options?
Thanks! I'll have good idea on pricing by the beginning of next week. The speakers I'm use are Polk 4x6's.

Jamess113
02-05-2009, 04:46 AM
FreakinG AwsomE man! NicE IdeA and FolloW through!:1st:
Thanks, I'm in the process of getting all the parts CNC laser cut and bent. With any luck I could have all the parts to assemble by the end of next week. I'm planning to make a run of 20 sets for right now.

Chicken Coupe
02-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Any updates?

Jamess113
02-09-2009, 10:55 AM
The parts are all being CNC cut and bend at this time. I was promised that they would be all done by the end of this week. I'm having enough parts cut for 20 sets at this time, so it will be first come first served. If they sell well, I do anther batch of 20 or maybe more. I am hoping to have them ready for deliver by the end of next week. I’m thinking the price will be no more than $200.00 per set plus shipping.

If you have any question please let me know.

Thanks

Chicken Coupe
02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
$200?

You're kidding, right?

Jamess113
02-09-2009, 02:11 PM
$200?

You're kidding, right? No I'm not kidding. I'm taking it as you don't like the price. They might be a little less but not a whole lot less. Can I ask what you think there worth?

Chicken Coupe
02-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Half...unless they have speakers included.

MirandaBuilt
02-09-2009, 02:52 PM
200 is not a bad price considering its aluminum and im assuming welded

Jamess113
02-09-2009, 03:04 PM
200 is not a bad price considering its aluminum and im assuming welded

Thanks, There not aluminum, there 16 gauge CRS. They are CNC laser cut and CNC bent. They will be tig welded not mig weld. Once I have all the parts in hand and I have assembled a few, I’ll have an exact price.

Jamess113
02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Half...unless they have speakers included.

Really no need for the sarcasm, If the price is not attractive to you, I'm sorry. There costing me more then 100.00 set to make.

customautosound
02-09-2009, 05:42 PM
do you have some sort of covers or kick oanels that cover them?

Jamess113
02-09-2009, 06:06 PM
do you have some sort of covers or kick oanels that cover them?

They go behind the the kick panels and there is no need for a speaker covers. They will be placed where the kick panel vent once was. So the vent grill will now become a speaker grill.

Chicken Coupe
02-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Really no need for the sarcasm, If the price is not attractive to you, I'm sorry. There costing me more then 100.00 set to make.

Sorry, If I sounded that way. Wasn't trying to be sarcastic, just honest regarding the price.

Not really sure what CRS is, but considering they are completely hidden when installed, is there a considerably less expensive material that you could use? (ex-powder coated sheet steel)

I ask that in a sincere way because a secure supply chain model is "Right product, right place, right time...at the right price". I think it's a great product/idea. Hate to see it vaporize because of the price.

I think you could dramatically increase your sales if they were sellable in the $100-$125 range as the value/benefit exceeds/equal to the cost.

One Off Customs
02-10-2009, 11:33 AM
hes refering to "cold rolled steel". Plus how would powder coated steel be cheaper? powdercoating is just another process to make the price go up. keep up the nice work Jay, i need to design something to make some extra cash for my new shop! just remember that penny rule! 99 cents sounds better then $1! hahaha

Jamess113
02-10-2009, 11:54 AM
I think you could dramatically increase your sales if they were sellable in the $100-$125 range as the value/benefit exceeds/equal to the cost.
I totally agree. If could sell them for less and still make a small profit I certainly would. Trust me I want to make a good product that is affordable too everyone that might be interested.

The CRS stands for cold roll steel, which is pretty basic when it comes to material. The major part of the expense is the cutting, bending and welding of the parts. The sheet metal is the least expensive part of the whole product. There is a lot of other little things that go into making these to which add to the expense.

Jamess113
02-10-2009, 11:58 AM
hes refering to "cold rolled steel". Plus how would powder coated steel be cheaper? powdercoating is just another process to make the price go up. keep up the nice work Jay, i need to design something to make some extra cash for my new shop! just remember that penny rule! 99 cents sounds better then $1! hahaha

I do know that :). I'm hoping in the end that I will be able to sell them for a little less then 200.00

ITLBTU
02-10-2009, 12:30 PM
ok, this is probably a stupid question...Do they block off all of the vent air? It would be a factor for a lot of us non-air conditioned people.

Jamess113
02-10-2009, 12:46 PM
ok, this is probably a stupid question...Do they block off all of the vent air? It would be a factor for a lot of us non-air conditioned people.

Yes, you do have to eliminate the floor vents, I made these more or less for the guy with A/C or the guy that might be adding a Vintage Air. So, unless your willing to give up your fresh air floor vents their not for you.

Payton King
02-12-2009, 12:13 PM
pop them out in plastic or fiberglass there is really no cheap way to do them...plus the huge cost of making the form and you still need to finish them after the mold.

Find a fabricator that welds for under $50 an hour or would cut these out the proper way...time envolved there as well.

I know that DSE had made some that were similar for round speakers for some customer cars. Mark (DSE) said there was a huge amount of labor involved. I know when I made a make shift set for my car out of wood and plastic salad bowls (yes you read correctly) they took me 3+ hours to measure and make these things. I need to re-do them.

If I could get a set for Round speakers I would buy them tomorrow.
Price seems about right to me.

Jamess113
02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
pop them out in plastic or fiberglass there is really no cheap way to do them...plus the huge cost of making the form and you still need to finish them after the mold.

Find a fabricator that welds for under $50 an hour or would cut these out the proper way...time envolved there as well.

I know that DSE had made some that were similar for round speakers for some customer cars. Mark (DSE) said there was a huge amount of labor involved. I know when I made a make shift set for my car out of wood and plastic salad bowls (yes you read correctly) they took me 3+ hours to measure and make these things. I need to re-do them.

If I could get a set for Round speakers I would buy them tomorrow.
Price seems about right to me.I'm not sure what your trying to tell me Payton? Salad bowls? I think I want to say thanks

I've seen the ones on the DSE site and those are really nice but I'm pretty sure that you would to cut the cowl and weld those in. I think it would be pretty much impossible to make bolt on box for a 5" round speaker and still be able to use the stock kick panel. You would have to do exactly what DSE did and cut the cowl and recess it to get the kick panel over it and I think that would be would be a lot of work for the average guy.

I would agree 5" round one would be very labor intensive to build.

Payton King
02-13-2009, 05:52 AM
flat piece of board, but I am running seperates and I have located my tweeter where the vent levers normally are...

Anyway, I guess what I was trying to say is around $200 seems about right to me and I think it is a great product.

$600 hood hinges still have me scratching my head from a cost standpoint, but I know there is a lot of CMC machine time in them...still want some though.

Badley
02-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you have any picks with the panel on the car so we can see the finished product.

Jamess113
02-15-2009, 05:27 AM
Do you have any picks with the panel on the car so we can see the finished product.
I'll see if I can take some pictures today for you.

jst8a5.0
02-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Cold rolled steel....LOL! I should have known. I was thinking Can't Remember S*** LOL!!

bigtyme1
02-18-2009, 10:39 PM
cool idea, I'd like to see the finished product if possble? Did you make an option for round speakers?

130fe
02-19-2009, 06:57 AM
I'll see if I can take some pictures today for you.

Any updates James?

Jamess113
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
cool idea, I'd like to see the finished product if possble? Did you make an option for round speakers?

Thanks! Here are some finished ones. Nothing for round speakers yet. I would like to try as there seems to be more interest in round speakers as apposed to the 4x6's

billz428
02-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Very nice!
How about some for a 2-gen F-body?

Jamess113
02-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Very nice!
How about some for a 2-gen F-body?
Thanks, I'm not sure if these will work for a 2nd gen as I don't have anything to try them in. They might work though if the opening looks the same. I'd sell these to anyone that want to try them and if the don't work out I could give a full refund once returned.

Jamess113
02-23-2009, 05:20 AM
Here's picture with the kick panel on. I think you could use an A/C panel if you want to use regular speaker grills.

Jamess113
03-03-2009, 04:32 AM
These are ready for shipping for those that might be interested in a set. The cost is $195.00 a set plus shipping and handling. I except Visa and Master Card.

tombar67
03-19-2009, 01:37 PM
beautiful product. I wish there were more products like it. Great job

SamHatco
04-06-2009, 12:37 PM
I ordered a set of these boxes from Jay and I must say the quality is just as advertized! Thanks Jay for the fast shipment. I don't think you can build a set for much less money unless you had your own shop. Boxes are made from what looks like 16ga steel, all lazer cut and tig welded. They fit perfectley in my 69 firebird. Here are a few pics of the set I got. Forgot to get a pic of them installed, but they fit with no issues.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

For the time and effort that would take to make these at home or if you took patterns to your local welding shop to make a similar set these were worth the price IMHO. Nice work and product Jay.

Sam

Jamess113
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Thanks Sam! I'm glad you liked them. I'd like to see some picture's of them installed.

Y-TRY
04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
How does the kick-panel align with this piece? Are the speakers behind the air vents or do they require new holes?

(Nevermind, I should have kept reading the posts. I like these a lot and hope you're still selling them when it comes that time..)

Jamess113
04-09-2009, 02:06 AM
How does the kick-panel align with this piece? Are the speakers behind the air vents or do they require new holes?

(Nevermind, I should have kept reading the posts. I like these a lot and hope you're still selling them when it comes that time..)

I still have a few sets.

SamHatco
04-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Thought I would post an update on the speaker boxes I got from James. I sprayed the back of the boxes with rubberized undercoating from 3M. I then put dynamat on the inside of the boxes, then I installed my new speakers. I decided on Infinity Reference 4X6 and they fit perfectly. Here are a few shots of the finished product:

3M rubberized undercoating

Dynamat interior

Infinity Reference speakers
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/04/27994252844-1.jpg

And here is the finished product installed

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/04/27994252847-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2009/04/27994252848-1.jpg

I'm extremely happy with how these turned out and highly recomend them if this is the way you want to go.

Sam

Jamess113
04-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks again Sam! I'm so glad your happy! Thanks for posting the pictures. By the way, your car is looking killer!

Jamess113
05-16-2009, 09:14 AM
I still have a few sets for anyone that still might be interested.

Steve1968LS2
05-19-2009, 05:50 PM
My Polk speakers just arrived for my system in Penny using James' speaker boxes.

The boxes are extremely well made and fit the kick area perfectly. I will post some shots when we do the install soon.

I'm considering a set for the Track Rat project as well since it will be running Vintage Air.

Jamess113
05-21-2009, 06:39 AM
I Glad you like them Steve!

Badley
06-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Great product Jay. Got my boxes in this week. Fit great. I used second Skin Spectrum on the inside and Damplier Pro on the outside. Completely quieted the tinnyness down. Not sure that was a word, but in Oklahoma nobody would care. Again, thanks for creating this option for us Camaro guys.

bigtyme1
06-14-2009, 09:38 AM
I still have a few sets.

James, did you ever make the round speaker pods?

Jamess113
06-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Great product Jay. Got my boxes in this week. Fit great. I used second Skin Spectrum on the inside and Damplier Pro on the outside. Completely quieted the tinnyness down. Not sure that was a word, but in Oklahoma nobody would care. Again, thanks for creating this option for us Camaro guys.

I'm glad to here you like them. They also work in GM A body's too. Thank's for the order.

Jamess113
06-15-2009, 01:44 AM
James, did you ever make the round speaker pods?

No, not yet, I'd still like too. I just need to find some time.

Jamess113
08-06-2009, 03:43 AM
I still have a few set's left if there anyone still interested.

barno68
08-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Does anyone know the demension difference between the 1st and 2nd gen vent holes? I would gues that they are pretty close. Or, better yet, if some one could post the 1st measurements... Thanks.

Jamess113
08-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know the demension difference between the 1st and 2nd gen vent holes? I would gues that they are pretty close. Or, better yet, if some one could post the 1st measurements... Thanks.

I'll to post some measurements tomorrow.

Jamess113
08-24-2009, 05:52 AM
First gen Camaro center to center measurement for the width is 5" 1/2, and the center to center measurement for the height is 9" Hope this helps.

Jamess113
10-25-2009, 09:32 AM
I still have a few set's left if there anyone still interested.

zcrz
11-05-2009, 04:35 PM
:machine:Whats the post bailout discount price for a pair?

nickpro_c10
11-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Im intreseted... Can you shoot me an invoice on Pay Pal-

Jamess113
02-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Still have few sets if anyone is interested.

1969CamaroRS
02-09-2010, 11:15 AM
What all is entailed in installing these? I am assuming you have to remove the kick-panel, but is there any cutting required for the install? Do you need to change out the kickpanel or will the speaker line up with the existing vents?

Looks like they fit 4x6 speakers and are priced at 195 + shipping for a pair?

Thanks!

Jamess113
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
What all is entailed in installing these? I am assuming you have to remove the kick-panel, but is there any cutting required for the install? Do you need to change out the kickpanel or will the speaker line up with the existing vents?

Looks like they fit 4x6 speakers and are priced at 195 + shipping for a pair?

Thanks!
You can use you existing kick panel but you do have remove the section that has the vent as this is where the speaker box will go.

You will need a drill and maybe some self taping screws to mount your speakers and to attach the box to the body . The grills on the kick panel act as the speaker cover.

The only cutting is to the kick panel it self.

Hope this help and if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Jamess113
05-17-2010, 04:25 AM
Still have 2 or 3 sets if anyone is interested.

John Wright
05-17-2010, 04:59 AM
Don't suppose you heard whether anyone has tried to fit these in a 2nd gen yet?....

I assume that if using the factory A/C, then these won't work on the pass. side due to the A/C using/needing the vent?

Jamess113
05-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Don't suppose you heard whether anyone has tried to fit these in a 2nd gen yet?....

I assume that if using the factory A/C, then these won't work on the pass. side due to the A/C using/needing the vent?

I would think they would fit the 2 gens, They fit 68-72 Chevy A bodys. Yes, I would also assume to that they wouldn't work with a factory A/C set up.

dipren443
05-17-2010, 05:29 AM
I would think they would fit the 2 gens, They fit 68-72 Chevy A bodys. Yes, I would also assume to that they wouldn't work with a factory A/C set up.

How much for these??? I would be interested to try these in my 2nd gen.

Jamess113
05-17-2010, 07:27 AM
How much for these??? I would be interested to try these in my 2nd gen.

There $195.00 plus shipping. I except Mater Card & Visa or Bank Check or Money Order.

dipren443
05-17-2010, 07:38 AM
There $195.00 plus shipping. I except Mater Card & Visa or Bank Check or Money Order.

Any chance we could discuss this on the phone? I want to make sure these will fit a 2nd gen before I make the commitment.

Jamess113
05-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Any chance we could discuss this on the phone? I want to make sure these will fit a 2nd gen before I make the commitment.

Sure give me a call 603-647-4000 Any time tomorrow between 8:00am 6:00pm

dmorrow
09-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Hello Jay, wondering if you still have a set left........so do you block off the vent intakes when you install these?

Jamess113
09-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Hello Jay, wondering if you still have a set left........so do you block off the vent intakes when you install these?

I do have the parts to still assemble few sets. If your not using a Vintage Air you could still use the uppers. If your using Vintage Air you would block off the uppers.

zschary
10-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Hello I am interested in a set of these.. Let me know if you have some left.. Thank you

Jamess113
04-27-2011, 02:37 AM
I think I have 2 sets left. I would have thought with over 10,000 views there would have been a little more interest in these. I was really hoping to do another run. Oh well.

esenior
05-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Jay, have you considered selling these without the corner tabs? Also, would be cool if you would sell them individually. I'm not putting speakers in my kick panels, but these would be perfect for mounting relays alarm modules, etc. I'm currently wiring up my car and I am totally out of room to mount things! Let me know if you would be willing to sell a driver's side (my passenger side is full with AC/Heater hoses). ---Eric (69 Camaro)

dipren443
05-07-2011, 02:59 PM
I want to know if they will fit a 2nd Gen before I pull the trigger. I do not want to risk buying them if I am unsure.

texasdvldog
05-07-2011, 03:36 PM
subscribed~

Jamess113
05-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Jay, have you considered selling these without the corner tabs? Also, would be cool if you would sell them individually. I'm not putting speakers in my kick panels, but these would be perfect for mounting relays alarm modules, etc. I'm currently wiring up my car and I am totally out of room to mount things! Let me know if you would be willing to sell a driver's side (my passenger side is full with AC/Heater hoses). ---Eric (69 Camaro)

I have few extras that when I started welding them in the beginning didn't meet my standards. Just so you know these are "NOT" perfect but I'd sell a set for $50.00 plus shipping. I may have 2 sets, but I'm not sure. I'd have to look. Let me know.

Thanks

Jamess113
05-08-2011, 04:39 AM
I want to know if they will fit a 2nd Gen before I pull the trigger. I do not want to risk buying them if I am unsure.

Any way you could send me a template ? or maybe some measurements?

Jamess113
05-08-2011, 04:45 AM
I have one set left for sale. I would consider making more but I would have to have a least 20 pre-orders before I would commit to another run. Thanks to everyone that bought a set. I hope they worked out well.

dipren443
05-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Any way you could send me a template ? or maybe some measurements?

I can try. My interior is apart. I will try to trace the area.