PDA

View Full Version : 69 Camaro Owners in San Jose...

TonyHuntimer
01-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Hey everybody,

I知 not having luck inside my personal network, so I知 reaching out to fellow Camaro owners in my online community. I知 looking for 69 Camaros in the San Jose, CA area that are getting replacement quarter panels, tail panels, roof panels, floor panels, and/or trunk panels to be included in my restoration book. I知 not looking for 69 Camaros getting patch panels, I知 looking for projects that are complete panel replacements. I need to be the one taking pictures, so this is aimed at cars in the San Jose area. My editor is VERY picky about the images, so that痴 why I have to be the one taking the photos. There are possibly some benefits that come with working with me, but there are also some strict qualifications to being involved in my project (like the work has to be done by August 2009). Once you post in this thread that you may be interested, I値l send you some confidential information and guidelines through your Forum E-mail. Bear with me if I don稚 respond right away initially, since I値l be busy for the next few days. If you don稚 want to publically post that you池e interested, then feel free to contact me via E-mail.

I have asked many other people about this project, so the sooner you get back to me the better.

Thanks!
Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

mpozzi
01-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Tony,

I'll also keep my eyes open for a '69 Camaro when I stop by my body shops. You never know what you find ...

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

Lowend
01-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Mary - you should "donate" the vintage race car...