PDA

View Full Version : Thunderhill Fulltrack Drifting!

ConePirate
01-10-2009, 09:48 AM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

ThunderDrift Fulltrack February!

Fix up your injured beasts fellas, it’s official. ThunderDrift will be hosting a full-track drifting event on Saturday February 7th, at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, CA. The ENTIRE track will be open to drifting. That’s right. 3-miles, 15-turns, and some of the coolest transfers, turn-setups, and elevation changes on the west coast. (yes. cooler than HTM)

Come experience NorCal’s best drift spot! Entry is $200 per driver, and spots are limited, so sign up now at www.thunderdrift.com If you have problems with the paypal registration process on the website, simply send payment via paypal directly to [email protected]

Stay tuned for more fun stuff that will go along with this event such as: promotional packages from sponsors, being black flagged for not-drifting, and well… I recently experienced the 24hrs of Lemons for the first time and I think some of their fun-enhancing shennanigans could really make drift events even more unforgettable, so let’s talk about things like being shot by a paintball gun from the starter’s stand. Haha!

Thunderhill is located at 5250 hwy 162, Willows, CA 95988.

Tentative Schedule:

Gates open: 7:00AM
Driver’s Meeting: 9:00AM (MANDATORY!)
Drift till you puke 9:30AM - 5:00PM (or whenever it gets dark!)
Lunch somewhere in between

Instruction will be available all day, just ask! We’ll refine this program more as the event gets closer.

ConePirate
02-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Less than a week until the event! If you're coming up, you'd best tell me now!

lots of room left!

Friday night camping and F&F watching! haha!

Call me for info! 530.559.2554 - Geoff

TonyL
02-03-2009, 12:35 AM
"Let's Drifting"? did you drop a "get"?

ConePirate
02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
nope! :)

I guess being from norcal you haven't been exposed to "Let's Dancing" or any of the ripoffs (IE my event's name). It's okay, I'm hella norcal too... I just have lots of high-paid advisors to tell me about trends and stuff...

you coming up for this event? I see you're in sac... that's only an hour away! COME WITNESS IT!

ConePirate
02-11-2009, 03:39 PM
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME!

I was VERY excited to see guys from SoCal AND Washington come to Thunderhill. Maybe someday we'll have a SUPER north/south event... from Canada to Mexico!

Drifting was TOP quality (probably the best I've EVER seen at T-Hill), everyone was nice and fun to be around, and best of all, NO MAJOR CASUALTIES!

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG thanks to Tomasz and Driven Authority for providing us with AWESOME tire service ALL day long. Next time we'll organize the tire changing setup even moreso... Oh and just so you guys know, you are ALWAYS welcome to pre-order tires and have them shipped to the track. We'll gladly set them aside for you to pick up upon arrival.

Thanks again to everyone who made the trek, I REALLY hope to see you all again next time!

Here's a video that Terence from snSPL Photography put together (I know it's already been posted in several spots but it bears repeating.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpGWEQcBG4