PDA

View Full Version : Pro-touring cars at Supercar Sunday

s4dustin
01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
CarlC came out to supercar sunday and took me for a ride in his ls1-t56-magnacharged Camaro...what a treat...we have to get more Pro-touring cars out....

Carl, thanks for the ride...I am doing the same build but with a LQ9.....can't wait....although your Camaro is in a totally different league....

Thanks again for the ride and the info on the build.

Dustin

CarlC
01-05-2009, 08:51 PM
No problem Dustin. It does not take much to twist my arm and go for a ride.

The SCS is a great mix of people and cars. I'm coming again at the end of the month, wife and weather permitting.

Can you post up some pics of your events here? I'll try to drum up some guys to come. Also, it would be helpful if you could include a sticky in the Southern California SCS section that describes what it's about. I had a hard time finding on the SCS site information such as the show is each Sunday, and the big one is the last Sunday of the month.

s4dustin
01-07-2009, 06:25 AM
I will post some pics and video...although my car isnt running, we shoud set up a Pro-touring Socal Cruise.....I can pull a lot of cars from the local classic clubs......do Mulholland to the coast then lunch...with lots of pics.....

rsk68
01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Carl,

do you have there web info so i can check it out.

Steve1968LS2
01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Never head of this event.. sounds pretty cool though.

info?

CarlC
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.supercarsunday.com

Check out the Southern California section, then Supercar Sunday.

Basics: 7am-11am every Sunday. Last Sunday of the month is the big day. It's at the Village Coffee Roaster in Woodland Hills / Calabasas. Exit 101 @ Mulholland, go west 300 yards, LH side. Can't miss it.

I won't be there this Sunday. Next Sunday is Cruise the Crest. Last Sunday I'm not sure yet.

s4dustin
01-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Any interst on a drive and lunch....
We can do Mulholland to the coast then lunch.
Any pro-touring in? I could possibly get a Tv show like supercars exposed or whipnotic to come out and film....

I better hurry up and get my car running :)

who would be in? I will borrow a car or take my daily with is a sti

1. dustin

CarlC
01-11-2009, 10:52 PM
What day(s) are you thinking about?

BLT2DRIVE
01-22-2009, 12:07 AM
I'm swinging by, have big project at work to oversee, but will swing by before going in... http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/BLT2DRIVE