PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures on the site - Request

Fesler built
01-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Maybe you guys can make this a sticky for awhile but for most of you its fine, There are a few members that post a ton of pictures in a post with out returning on each one.

This makes it super hard to view on PDA/Cell phones, if you would do a picture and return do a picture and return it keeps it all to the left so its easy to view on the computer and cell phones. Its not a big deal to do when loading just hit return after each picture.

It will keep all the options on the thread in view so you dont have to go side to side to get to things. this site automatically adj for pictures so when people load with out returning it makes it dificult to see everything.

Thanks

John McIntire
01-04-2009, 06:50 AM
What I find annoying are the super huge pics, and then when someone replies with a lengthy comment, you have to scroll left and right to read it all.

Vegas69
01-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Need a bigger monitor.:)

dropit69
01-04-2009, 09:55 AM
i agree Chris it even sucks on normal comp.having to side scroll..i always hit return on pics looks nicer also.

Fesler built
01-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Need a bigger monitor.:)

I have a 22-inch and still have to move sideways on some of them just makes me want to :machine:them off the site so its faster and smoother loading.

go-fish
01-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I thought my computor was fuct the first time that happened. I could'nt see Quick Reply box to reply.

TonyL
01-04-2009, 02:09 PM
When this happens, just shoot us mods a PM, and we'll reformat the post so's everything isnt all wonky. It's not that hard to do, but some times we miss them when they come up.

Thanks!

6'9"Witha69
01-05-2009, 09:44 AM
When this happens, just shoot us mods a PM, and we'll reformat the post so's everything isnt all wonky. It's not that hard to do, but some times we miss them when they come up.

Thanks!
Wonky?? :lol:

Yeah, I have a 24" widescreen on high res (1920x1200) and still need to scroll on occasion.