PDA

View Full Version : Billet Camaro gascap reminder...

bret
12-30-2008, 06:30 AM
I just wanted to remind everybody that you have 2 more days to pre-order a billet gascap at the discounted price of $200. At midnight Jan 1, 2009 the regular price of $250 will go into effect.
We have delivered the initial run of 35 caps and have a waiting list started for the second run that is due at the end of January. The next run will also include 50 black anodized pieces available at the same price [for now].
Click here to order...
http://www.ridetech.com/products/Billet_Gas_Cap-1620-2488.html

Thanks for ALL your patience and support. Happy New Year!

camaro2nv
12-30-2008, 11:02 AM
The price on the site says 250.00. How do I order for the 200.00 and in black?

camaro2nv
12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
I read the other thread. Order a black one.

bret
12-30-2008, 02:41 PM
The price on the site says 250.00. How do I order for the 200.00 and in black?

We review each order [Precision Coachworks and Air Ride] in person. Put a note in the comment section about wanting a black cap...we'll get it taken care of. We'll also correct the pricing. Thanks!

NVMY68SS
12-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I just wanted to remind everybody that you have 2 more days to pre-order a billet gascap at the discounted price of $200. At midnight Jan 1, 2009 the regular price of $250 will go into effect.
We have delivered the initial run of 35 caps and have a waiting list started for the second run that is due at the end of January. The next run will also include 50 black anodized pieces available at the same price [for now].
Click here to order...
http://www.ridetech.com/products/Billet_Gas_Cap-1620-2488.html

Thanks for ALL your patience and support. Happy New Year!

Hey Bret,

Called last week and placed my order and got in the second run waiting list. Can't wait to see this piece in person. Thanks for offering the reduced initial price as well.

Nelson

funbnme
12-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Are modifications to the body required to install this? If not, I think I may want a black one...but don't want to drill new holes in the body in case I ever want to go back to stock looking.

NVMY68SS
12-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Are modifications to the body required to install this? If not, I think I may want a black one...but don't want to drill new holes in the body in case I ever want to go back to stock looking.

Per the link above:

• Direct fit installation for 67 and 68 Camaro – no modifications necessary
• Billet aluminum construction
• OEM quality fit and sealing
• Clear anodized finish for lasting beauty
• Locking cap with 2 keys included
• Includes all necessary hoses, clamps, and fasteners – nothing else needed for installation
• This design is also highly adaptable to custom installations

bret
12-31-2008, 06:23 AM
I do want to clarify...you will need to drill mounting holes in the recessed area of the tailpanel. The oem filler neck mounted with 4 screws...the billet cap assembly mounts with 8 stainless machine screws. The flange is a tight fit into the oem recess so there is no "engineering" required to get it properly located. If you want to return your car to strictly stock at some point the oem filler neck will cover the billet mounting holes.

funbnme
12-31-2008, 08:26 AM
I ordered a black one. Will it be a glossy or flat annodized finish?

paulk68
12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
just got mine ordered really happy to save the 50 bucks thanks.