PDA

View Full Version : Music Video "Killer Vette"

69Myway
08-22-2004, 02:34 AM
A friend of mine in the television industry came to visit a couple of months ago. He took some video of my 69 Vette along with some I shot of him driving it with his wife (he is building one as well and needed a little bit of inspiration). He took the video home with him and spliced it together with still shots from my website and put it to the rythm of Marylin Manson's remake of Tainted Love. He worked on this in secret, then sent me the video clip in the mail as a surprise. WOW! What a cool thing to do! Anyway, the original video on DVD is crystal clear. In order to make it web friendly it had to be chopped down a bit.

Not sure how much bandwith my site can handle, but if you click on the link then go to the bottom of the page you will see the icon for the video. You can save target as and play, or play right from the site.

Have fun!

http://mcspeed.homestead.com/About_Us.html

zbugger
08-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Wow..... Damn nice car you've got there. Cool video too, but that car is just awesome...

TonyL
08-22-2004, 12:43 PM
cool. love the camaro story by the way.

69Myway
08-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys!

Kenova
08-23-2004, 03:29 PM
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! :git: :icon996: You just can't beat a remake of an old classic, wether it's a car or music. My oldest boy'll go nuts over this one. He's a huge Marylin Manson fan :worship:
Ken

jonny51
08-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Wow..... Damn nice car you've got there. Cool video too, but that car is just awesome...

WHat he said,did I just agree with Allen? :hammer:

TA219
08-24-2004, 06:37 AM
:bananna2: :bananna2: That video is badass , i have never heard the remake of the song but i love it , it goes great with such a badass car :1st:

I have been saving all of the pics & video of my restoration so i can make the same kind of video when i am done

jonny51
08-25-2004, 04:01 PM
:seizure: Oh by the way if you decide to sell let me know LOL

awr68
08-25-2004, 09:08 PM
That's just what I needed to see to get me back into the garage!!! I can't wait tell I'm crusing around too. :)

I always liked looking at your pics...but that movie really lets the car shine!!