PDA

View Full Version : no problem raceway in belle rose louisiana

mayhem148
12-26-2008, 04:33 AM
does anybody run the circuit at no problem in belle rose la. i have been reading the schedule and i think they are going to be racing once a month next year. they have a race coming up on jan 10 09.

http://www.noproblemraceway.com/

gt1guy
12-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Looks to be something new. I've had buddies do the open track days on bikes. They liked the track well enough.

Kevin

go-fish
12-27-2008, 04:41 AM
I've been meaning to get over there. They were supposed to tape a Pinks All Out there bu it rained out or something, they never re-scheduled.

mayhem148
12-29-2008, 05:55 AM
the website has a ad for pinks allout on feb 27-28. they may have it they may not who knows. i do know that that is one of the nicest tracks ive been to that was built for the local boys. atleast for being in sugarcane field anyway. if you look at the schedule they seem to be wanting to race trans am twice a month. that will kick ass. i will stop everything that i have going on and start on my TA car. i talked to this guy at the dragraces and he said that they had about 2000 motorcycles racing there on the open course one weekend. i know that was cool to go and watch. any way its a good place for the people on the gulfcoast to go race or just check it out. there not many circuit tracks around this area. this is the only one i can find and i didnt even know it was there. i just found out about it when i went to the dragraces. i like the fact that its doesnt have any sharp curves. you can open up from what the map show. its 1.8 miles

454bug
01-01-2009, 10:08 PM
As soon as I get my Bug back together I plan on making the once a month "hot lap" days there. I have been a spectator there a number of times and it looks like a real nice road course. :6gears:

go-fish
01-02-2009, 05:16 AM
the website has a ad for pinks allout on feb 27-28.

The show was first supposed to come about a year ago. That's when I first saw they were coming. Actually, that was the first time I heard they had a track over there.
I am going to start looking at some rules. Is there an SCCA or a NASA chapter over there?

454bug
01-02-2009, 07:59 PM
All I have ever seen advertised are:

- their local "club" racing (cars and motorcycles) called, "GBRS" (Grand Bayou Race Series)

- a nationally-ran driver's schools called "FAASST High Performance Driving School"

- and the track's own "hot lap" days...

They have all their information and calendar on their website: www.noproblemraceway.com (http://www.noproblemraceway.com). Just click on the "Road Racing" picture at the bottom-right of the home page.

78sportcoupe
01-02-2009, 08:20 PM
my dad runs his vette in the vette vs mopar deal they usually have in march, it's open to anything though

go-fish
01-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Anyone see the Southland Flyers there drag racing?
I had my engine dyno'ed at Southland Performance in Houma (Gray, LA actually).