PDA

View Full Version : Chassis Dyno?

StRacerDuke
03-01-2005, 03:21 AM
Anyone know of a good Chassis Dyno in the East Bay Area?

A buddy of mine who as the PT 68 camaro that I recently painted is looking to do a few chassis dyno pulls. He's looking for a shop who's also willing to do some tuning on his 383 W/ edelbrock F/I set-up.

He's open to anyone going in with him on dyno time too.

Let me know if you have any good suggestions or are interested in joining.

Thanks!
Ryan

MrQuick
03-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey Ryan, you back in town or are we talking East Bay Italy somewhere. Sorry I don't know any place in the East bay??? If you don't find anyone, My old job can help you guys out. G-F automotive in South City 650 952-8440. They run a Dyno jet...or south bay, Speed Merchant, maybe Tony or Brett will chime in...they run an axle Dyno...more accurate IMO. Cia! cio chio ah what ever?

StRacerDuke
03-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks Vince,

I'm on back from italia yet. Early June is the projected return date (In time for the Camp car race). I won't be able to be around for this dyno run :( . Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along as highly recommended.

ciao ciao,
Ryan

PS- I've been over here 6+ months and still have a hard time ordering a cafe! Any language that has 18 ways to say the word 'the' is beyond me. If the italians didn't speak with their hands so much I wouldn't have a clue what they are saying!

Tiger
03-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey Ryan, I've been here nearly twelve years now and my language is as near as perfect as a stranger can learn a foreign language, lets talk again in eleven years and you'll be really good too.. LOL

what you need to say is "Vorrei un caffé per piacere"
BTW standing up at the bar the price is fixed at euro 0,8

Ciao
André